Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   Queries about Cpib application (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/2225-queries-about-corrupt-practices-investigation-bureau-application.html)

Unregistered 29-05-2014 02:55 AM

at least you have gone for the interview. i have yet to hear from them. can you share how long you waited before you got a reply from them for an interview? thanks in advance.

Unregistered 29-05-2014 01:36 PM

Same here. Was also told that the result is estimated to out by end May but no news yet :/

Unregistered 29-05-2014 05:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 51866)
at least you have gone for the interview. i have yet to hear from them. can you share how long you waited before you got a reply from them for an interview? thanks in advance.

Hey.. I waited for about a month before I got a call from them to come for the interview.

Unregistered 29-05-2014 08:23 PM

Hi.
Just wondering was it close to a month of ur application or a month after closing date?? Mine still in process

Unregistered 04-06-2014 03:40 AM

Hello people.
Anybody got response for CPIA?

Unregistered 04-06-2014 01:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 52056)
Hello people.
Anybody got response for CPIA?

Yeap... Just interview. You?

Unregistered 04-06-2014 02:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 52063)

can may i know what kind of qns did they asked you during the cpia interview?
thank you so much

Unregistered 04-06-2014 03:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 52063)

Hello.
Congrats on the interview. So how long did you wait for the call when u applied? Has your status changed to shortlisted?

Unregistered 04-06-2014 11:07 PM

Hi has anybody who has applied for CPIO and went for interview during the April period received any offer or rejection from them already? The wait is killing me :/

Unregistered 09-06-2014 06:10 PM

received the offer

Hi, i have received e offer of cpio frm them today but im still considering.. given i have job offer frm another co.too.. not sure of which to settle on.any girl here have received e offer too?

Unregistered 10-06-2014 12:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 52211)
Hi, i have received e offer of cpio frm them today but im still considering.. given i have job offer frm another co.too.. not sure of which to settle on.any girl here have received e offer too?

Hi, i got it and I'm caught in the same situation too.. care to share what your other job offer is?

Unregistered 11-06-2014 12:12 PM

Did they say if it is a 5 day work week job? Working hours long dont matter. And if ot and what not, will it be paid or able to claim hours?

Unregistered 11-06-2014 11:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 52219)
Hi, i got it and I'm caught in the same situation too.. care to share what your other job offer is?

I have another offer frm a private equity firm. Just hope that i wont regret my decision in the later time..:) so in e end, which did u choose??

Unregistered 12-06-2014 01:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 52280)
I have another offer frm a private equity firm. Just hope that i wont regret my decision in the later time..:) so in e end, which did u choose??

Most likely it'll be cpib. Haha. Have to look at the terms of the contract though.

Unregistered 12-06-2014 05:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 52291)
Most likely it'll be cpib. Haha. Have to look at the terms of the contract though.

If you only want to join for the money, better don't go.

Unregistered 12-06-2014 11:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 52301)
If you only want to join for the money, better don't go.

What's their working culture like?

Unregistered 19-06-2014 02:07 PM

Cpib ia

Anyone got response for CPIA position after interview? Have they started to offer anyone?

Unregistered 19-06-2014 06:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 52539)
Anyone got response for CPIA position after interview? Have they started to offer anyone?

when was your interview? mine was in early june. did you asked when will the result be out? if you got any news pls post it here be it positive or negative outcome and i will do that too. this way at least we know that the result is out.

Unregistered 19-06-2014 09:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 52553)
when was your interview? mine was in early june. did you asked when will the result be out? if you got any news pls post it here be it positive or negative outcome and i will do that too. this way at least we know that the result is out.

Will do... My interview was early June also.. They just said that if selected, will know in august.
How was your interview? I think I failed... They didn't seem too keen to recruit me.

Unregistered 20-06-2014 09:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 52561)
Will do... My interview was early June also.. They just said that if selected, will know in august.
How was your interview? I think I failed... They didn't seem too keen to recruit me.

Me too.. they didnt seems to be impress and it ended very fast. Kinda surprise that they only ask afew qns.
Wonder for those that are selected will there be an email stating the outcome. This way at least theres a closure to it.

Unregistered 21-06-2014 10:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 52576)
Me too.. they didnt seems to be impress and it ended very fast. Kinda surprise that they only ask afew qns.
Wonder for those that are selected will there be an email stating the outcome. This way at least theres a closure to it.

Any email from them yet?

Unregistered 22-06-2014 05:13 AM

cpia

I went for e interview early june too. HR said result will come out in July. And for those who are selected, they will be contacted. Am not sure if they would update unsuccessful applicants. But im supposed they would thru email, cnb did that. Anyone received the offer yet? For cpia?

Unregistered 23-06-2014 08:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 52629)
I went for e interview early june too. HR said result will come out in July. And for those who are selected, they will be contacted. Am not sure if they would update unsuccessful applicants. But im supposed they would thru email, cnb did that. Anyone received the offer yet? For cpia?

Was your interview in the morning or afternoon?

Can anyone advice if successful applicants got a call from cpib or was it also thru an email?
The wait is killing me...

Unregistered 23-06-2014 09:45 AM

Mine afternoon. Yours?

Yea, the wait is such a killer. Anyone received cpia offer, do inform. Btw, anyond knows where the training will b held? Not stay in right?

Unregistered 24-06-2014 09:11 AM

Cpia

went for the interview mid may. they said result will be out around mid july. my status on carrer gov is still "in process" however.

Unregistered 24-06-2014 09:13 AM

CPia

sorry i mean early june not mid may. got it mixed up.

Unregistered 24-06-2014 04:26 PM

hopefully we all will get. all the best to all! anw, anyone knows where the training place is? isit at cpib or anywhere else? and any physical training? what kind of training?

Unregistered 25-06-2014 02:18 PM

Cpia

Anyone got a response from them? Accepted or rejected? Rejection email? Anything?

Unregistered 01-07-2014 06:26 PM

Hi for those that attended the cpia interview so fsr any news?

Unregistered 03-07-2014 09:04 AM

I had to submit more documents. You?

Unregistered 03-07-2014 09:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 52979)
I had to submit more documents. You?

For me still no news yet..
What kind of docs did they asked for? I believed youre selected thats why they asked for more documents to follow up.

Unregistered 05-07-2014 12:15 PM

What kind of 1documents do u need to submit?

evileon 06-07-2014 01:20 AM

can anyone share how is the interview like ?

Unregistered 06-07-2014 04:49 PM

3 interviewers. They will ask u qns about yourselves.. your previous work experience. and why do u want to join CPIB. Also, why do u want to have change of job... and then they will ask u, what can you bring into CPIB from your past work experience. Yup.. basically, they want to know your passion and dedication for this work. You going for e interview soon?

evileon 06-07-2014 06:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 53064)
3 interviewers. They will ask u qns about yourselves.. your previous work experience. and why do u want to join CPIB. Also, why do u want to have change of job... and then they will ask u, what can you bring into CPIB from your past work experience. Yup.. basically, they want to know your passion and dedication for this work. You going for e interview soon?

Thanks for your sharing, applying during next opening which should be year end I guess ?

Unregistered 07-07-2014 10:05 AM

Its been a month since the cpia interview. Anyone receive any offers or rejection from the hr?

Unregistered 07-07-2014 11:47 AM

Nope nothing heard yet. I feel tempted to call HR to ask them. Anyone wanna volunteer to call HR to check? Lol

Unregistered 07-07-2014 02:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 53087)
Nope nothing heard yet. I feel tempted to call HR to ask them. Anyone wanna volunteer to call HR to check? Lol

Lol so are you going to call? I wanted to email hr but guess I'll just wait till end of the week.
Are you the one that was called up to submit more documents? If no guess our chance are slim now..

Unregistered 07-07-2014 03:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 53091)
Lol so are you going to call? I wanted to email hr but guess I'll just wait till end of the week.
Are you the one that was called up to submit more documents? If no guess our chance are slim now..

Have to submit what document? Why don't you email HR to check and let us know if results are going to be out? Lol...

Unregistered 07-07-2014 05:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 53094)
Have to submit what document? Why don't you email HR to check and let us know if results are going to be out? Lol...

I also dont know what documents.. its in the earlier post where one guy was called up by hr last week to submit more docs.
Lets just pray for the best