Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   Queries about Cpib application (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/2225-queries-about-corrupt-practices-investigation-bureau-application.html)

Boiyaz 28-10-2016 11:21 AM

cpia assessment on mon 24 oct 2016

Hi all..i was called to attend the assessment on 24th oct 2016 and today they are calling me to come down for the 1st panel of interview..could there be any chance..

Boiyaz 28-10-2016 11:26 AM

cpia interview

Sorry what i mean the guy called me up today and told me that im shortlised for the 1st panel of interview which was quite fast coz i just attended tbe assessment test few days ago on monday. They told me they will only call me 2 weeks after the assessment date but only 4 days later they called me liao. Do i stand a chance?

Boiyaz 28-10-2016 05:19 PM

cpia assessment on mon 24 oct 2016

If im selected and called up for first interview..does that mean chances are there ??

Boiyaz 28-10-2016 05:45 PM

cpib

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 89314)
Congrats to you! Looks like since one called up by now, means low chance... As the job preview as stated to be on 18th Aug.

Hi i also was called up to attend the first interview after the assessment so there will be a job preview and engagement session so to speak?

Unregistered 31-10-2016 11:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Boiyaz (Post 91579)
If im selected and called up for first interview..does that mean chances are there ??

booya my english is not good. i don speak weel and wriitng also got probrem. u think i can join cpib? i scared later peepur i interrogate luff at me say why my english like sai still can become interrogator. thabks cha

Abd 08-11-2016 02:25 AM

Cpia

Quote:

Originally Posted by Boiyaz (Post 91580)
Hi i also was called up to attend the first interview after the assessment so there will be a job preview and engagement session so to speak?

Hi I just went for my first interview today. How long do you think it will take for them to give a reply if its successful or not?. And how many interviews do you think they will conduct for CPIA? Anyone have gotten any updates regarding the outcome of you interview?

Unregistered 08-11-2016 12:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Abd (Post 91824)
Hi I just went for my first interview today. How long do you think it will take for them to give a reply if its successful or not?. And how many interviews do you think they will conduct for CPIA? Anyone have gotten any updates regarding the outcome of you interview?

How long was your interview? What questions did they ask you? Are you a diploma holder or fresh grad? Do you have working experience?

Unregistered 08-11-2016 12:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Abd (Post 91824)

How you felt after the interview?
How confident are you for this 1st round of interview?
Do you think it went well?

Abd 08-11-2016 09:43 PM

Cpia

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 91834)
How long was your interview? What questions did they ask you? Are you a diploma holder or fresh grad? Do you have working experience?

My interview was around 20mins. They asked all the usual questions like, tell me about yourself? What can you contribute to us? Then they asked alot regarding my school fyp. I am a diploma holder. I served my NS in the SPF so we talked alot about that.

Abd 08-11-2016 09:48 PM

Cpia

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 91835)
How you felt after the interview?
How confident are you for this 1st round of interview?
Do you think it went well?

I felt like I can do better. There we six people. Four interviewers and two staff from the administration side. There is this guy he's the one that asked most of the questions. Then when he asked the rest if they have any other questions to me most of them said no. So I am really not sure. How was your interview?