Queries about Cpib application - Page 53 - Salary.sg Forums
Salary.sg Forums  

Go Back   Salary.sg Forums > The Salary.sg Discussion Forums: > Income and Jobs

Income and Jobs Discuss jobs, career options and of course salaries




Queries about Cpib application

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #521 (permalink)  
Old 07-09-2016, 02:15 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Wonder how many ppl are they hiring this time round. I'm a fresh grad and seriously dunno if I should risk a full time offer for this job. It's taking too long. Will be bad if I fail after 3 months at the last interview. I understand the importance of this job hence they need to choose carefully but... Sigh.

Reply With Quote
  #522 (permalink)  
Old 07-09-2016, 09:22 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Well, it applies to every gov sector. Hva you went for second interview?

Reply With Quote
  #523 (permalink)  
Old 07-09-2016, 09:26 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Wonder how many ppl are they hiring this time round. I'm a fresh grad and seriously dunno if I should risk a full time offer for this job. It's taking too long. Will be bad if I fail after 3 months at the last interview. I understand the importance of this job hence they need to choose carefully but... Sigh.
Did they tell u that u will be contacted again after 3 months?

Its all depends on how u weigh the current offer and to the wait, and also against the number of candidates whom where being called up.

Reply With Quote
  #524 (permalink)  
Old 08-09-2016, 12:04 AM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Did they tell u that u will be contacted again after 3 months?

Its all depends on how u weigh the current offer and to the wait, and also against the number of candidates whom where being called up.
Nope, haven even have the 2nd interview call up. 3 months is just a time taken from this thread. Someone mentioned failed after 3 months (if I remember correctly). At this rate, it's probably 5 months. I think perhaps applying for govt job is more suitable for mid career change? Since they have a job and can apply while holding on to the job.
Reply With Quote
  #525 (permalink)  
Old 08-09-2016, 01:34 AM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Wonder how many ppl are they hiring this time round. I'm a fresh grad and seriously dunno if I should risk a full time offer for this job. It's taking too long. Will be bad if I fail after 3 months at the last interview. I understand the importance of this job hence they need to choose carefully but... Sigh.
Hey, i have just attended the second interview today. The interview was rather different and i think it is quite difficult to get in. Difficult as in the questions they asked are not tough, but it's very obvious if you have the cut for the job or not through the answer you gave. i'd say this job is not for everyone. If you are sure you have the cut for the job, then just persevere on! if not, then maybe you should consider your full time job.
Reply With Quote
  #526 (permalink)  
Old 09-09-2016, 04:21 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hey, i have just attended the second interview today. The interview was rather different and i think it is quite difficult to get in. Difficult as in the questions they asked are not tough, but it's very obvious if you have the cut for the job or not through the answer you gave. i'd say this job is not for everyone. If you are sure you have the cut for the job, then just persevere on! if not, then maybe you should consider your full time job.
The qns. Is it something with ans or just ur views on matter?
Reply With Quote

  #527 (permalink)  
Old 10-09-2016, 02:31 AM
Unregistered12345
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

I agree that it is hard to get in. During my interview, the interviewer wanted me to ask them question if not should be done in 5 mins or less. What questions do they asked you?
Reply With Quote
  #528 (permalink)  
Old 12-09-2016, 07:06 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
The qns. Is it something with ans or just ur views on matter?
hmm...there's two parts to the interview. First is the usual interview questions and the second part is the questions with ans. For the second part, its either you get it right or wrong. My interview took about 20 mins? Anyway did anybody ask when will they get back on the results?
Reply With Quote
  #529 (permalink)  
Old 17-09-2016, 06:20 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hmm...there's two parts to the interview. First is the usual interview questions and the second part is the questions with ans. For the second part, its either you get it right or wrong. My interview took about 20 mins? Anyway did anybody ask when will they get back on the results?
Same... mine also around 20 min
Didn't ask about the results. Hope they can decide fast. Any fresh grad waiting as well?
Reply With Quote
  #530 (permalink)  
Old 20-09-2016, 03:55 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Application unsuccessful

Just checked, I'm out. Good luck for the rest.
For my 1st interview, I went in and they say 'you may start now'
No question asked, u just need to sell yourself.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Job Application with MOE (non-teaching position) wy1984 Income and Jobs 490 11-04-2024 10:42 PM
July 2012 MOE PGDE application cut off date singaporeteacher Income and Jobs 2 12-06-2012 09:46 PM
CPIB IO and Technical Sales Machinery...help me haiz1234 Income and Jobs 7 23-03-2012 05:44 PM
Queries bellmiko Income and Jobs 35 02-11-2011 12:51 AM

» 30 Recent Threads
Roles in accenture singapore ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
7,536 Replies, 2,358,273 Views
NTU (non-faculty) ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
175 Replies, 218,001 Views
GovTech ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
5,482 Replies, 2,234,720 Views
MAS for Mid Career Professionals ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
1,920 Replies, 1,070,261 Views
How is life as a doctor in... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
7,312 Replies, 3,437,029 Views
Q: Big4 - Yearly salary increment ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
15,770 Replies, 5,056,333 Views
NCS (SingTel subsidiary) ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
1,339 Replies, 1,155,052 Views
Career as Teacher ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
11,084 Replies, 6,785,567 Views
ST Electronics ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
3,788 Replies, 1,561,923 Views
IMDA (under MCI) ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
1,272 Replies, 628,095 Views
Factual Local Bank Salaries - DBS... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
1,799 Replies, 1,428,612 Views
If you can't find a company here... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
141 Replies, 52,807 Views
HTX (Home Team Science and... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
805 Replies, 377,084 Views
Lawyer Salary ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
21,092 Replies, 10,408,805 Views
Julius Baer Graduate Program 2023 ( 1 2 3)
29 Replies, 15,864 Views
Civil Service Performance Bonus ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
5,421 Replies, 4,824,016 Views
MINDEF DXO (All FAQ on it) ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
5,857 Replies, 4,695,669 Views
merit increment in civil service ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
275 Replies, 294,502 Views
Civil Svc/ Statboard - Typical... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
6,127 Replies, 3,770,596 Views
UOB Management Associate Program ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
1,478 Replies, 799,066 Views
CSA (Cyber Security Agency) ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
911 Replies, 520,864 Views
LTA (Land Transport Authority) ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
717 Replies, 403,542 Views
OCBC Graduate Talent Programme... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
1,172 Replies, 652,627 Views
Stat Board (LTA, DSTA, HTX, DSO)... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
39 Replies, 44,149 Views
Job Application with MOE... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
490 Replies, 636,384 Views
Constituency Manager (People... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
994 Replies, 820,035 Views
Working Culture in IRAS ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
74 Replies, 168,513 Views
Compilation of MAs/Analysts Gross... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
1,266 Replies, 715,704 Views
Election Department job application
6 Replies, 3,552 Views
Compare civil service salary ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
16,387 Replies, 12,538,391 Views
Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.2



All times are GMT +8. The time now is 07:17 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2