Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   Queries about Cpib application (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/2225-queries-about-corrupt-practices-investigation-bureau-application.html)

Unregistered 10-08-2016 10:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 89320)
Sorry, misread the date, should be 15th Aug as the guy being called up on 8th Aug said so.

Ya, what was your status so far? From Submitted to In Process? And currently?

Haha, well, lets still hope for the best. hopefully they will call us up. Most probably they're doing progressively on arranging the Job Preview (1st interview) since still have some time to Feb 2017. Now it's only August 2016.

Yes, my status has changed to "In Process" since last week of July 2016. Am still waiting for their call.
How about yours?

Unregistered 10-08-2016 10:42 AM

Job preview n engagement

I applied on 7/7. Got called up half an hr ago for job preview n engagement session 17/8

Unregistered 10-08-2016 10:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 89323)
I applied on 7/7. Got called up half an hr ago for job preview n engagement session 17/8

Did your application status change from "In Process" to something else?

Unregistered 10-08-2016 10:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 89322)
Haha, well, lets still hope for the best. hopefully they will call us up. Most probably they're doing progressively on arranging the Job Preview (1st interview) since still have some time to Feb 2017. Now it's only August 2016.

Yes, my status has changed to "In Process" since last week of July 2016. Am still waiting for their call.
How about yours?

Mine as well is In Process on last week July.

Now can only hope my phone rings with unknown number. Haha. But looks like they are calling up, there is another applicant being called up as above "half an hour ago"...

Congrats to those being called up. For those being called up, the status is "In Process"?

Unregistered 10-08-2016 11:11 AM

Congrats to those who got the call!
Can share here when (what date) did you all do the online application?

Also, can share if you all r fresh grad or career switch?

im 27, female, doing a career switch..

Unregistered123 10-08-2016 12:31 PM

Quote:

Congrats to you!
And also asking the same, did your application status changed to "Shortlisted" or something?

I'm doing a career switch here.

Unregistered 10-08-2016 02:01 PM

Picton MPO

Quote:

can i ask what is the first 4 or last 4 digit of the number who called you?

Unregistered 10-08-2016 02:53 PM

Hi all, i am looking for a career switch as well. Hope not too late for the change. And hopeful for the call up also. Haiz...

Think no one will reveal the numbers i suppose, which alot of ppl had been asking.

Unregistered 10-08-2016 03:50 PM

Still no call yet... haiz....
hi to whoever had received the call.. u fresh grad? or job switch?

Unregistered 10-08-2016 04:38 PM

As stated in earlier post, status will not be a good reference as some being called up even with status remained as Submitted.

From the look at it, might be too early to judge, HR could have already shortlisted some candidates, which may not be in this forum, for the first engagement/ interview.

So for those whom have applied, can only keep their fingers crossed.

All the best.