Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   Queries about Cpib application (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/2225-queries-about-corrupt-practices-investigation-bureau-application.html)

Unregistered 03-11-2015 12:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 74542)
Congrats! May I know what position u opt for? Cpio or cpia?

should be cpio. cpia ended long ago right?

Unregistered 03-11-2015 12:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 74535)
Received the call from HR today. Got offered!!! I was the one who had 2 hours session in the panel interview. Good luck all!

No more interviews? I wonder how you could have a two hour session when I saw that the schedule of interviewees were scheduled at 45 minute intervals.. Mine was just half an hour and I was called today for the final round of interviews.

Unregistered 03-11-2015 09:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 74572)
No more interviews? I wonder how you could have a two hour session when I saw that the schedule of interviewees were scheduled at 45 minute intervals.. Mine was just half an hour and I was called today for the final round of interviews.

i was thinking the same too. HR said that max. was 30 mins. and that people were scheduled 45 mins apart with 15 mins buffer. benefit of the doubt, congrats to the guy anyway. to those not called, my interview was only 20 mins but they called me for the next round nonetheless. don't give up! cheers.

Unregistered 03-11-2015 09:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 74585)
i was thinking the same too. HR said that max. was 30 mins. and that people were scheduled 45 mins apart with 15 mins buffer. benefit of the doubt, congrats to the guy anyway. to those not called, my interview was only 20 mins but they called me for the next round nonetheless. don't give up! cheers.

Can I know when you received the call?

Unregistered 03-11-2015 10:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 74585)

Hi, may I know when was your interview and when did u get the call? Thanks!

Unregistered 03-11-2015 11:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 74588)
Hi, may I know when was your interview and when did u get the call? Thanks!

Interviewed on Thursday afternoon, got the call close to 5pm yesterday.

Unregistered 03-11-2015 11:55 AM

Any io applicants from the Friday interviews got called up yet?

Unregistered 03-11-2015 12:06 PM

Maybe Friday interviewees all got wiped out...haha... i am one of them

Unregistered 03-11-2015 12:18 PM

Anyone get called up today? Or they have called everyone ytd? Sigh..

Unregistered 03-11-2015 12:31 PM

Usually they call in the afternoon. Can see if there r any calls from them after lunch? If not, then I guess it's more likely bad than good already. Nevertheless, stay positive :)