Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   Queries about Cpib application (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/2225-queries-about-corrupt-practices-investigation-bureau-application.html)

Unregistered 27-10-2015 09:49 PM

Interview qns

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 74268)
Would you consider a foreigner as your spouse?
Career or girlfriend more important?
If want to settle down, this is not the place for you.

Any other impt qns ?

Unregistered 28-10-2015 12:47 PM

Interviewed today. Quite smooth and I am confident I will be selected. Duration is about 2hrs. Asked me what are my hobbies, why cpib etc

Unregistered 28-10-2015 02:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 74307)
Interviewed today. Quite smooth and I am confident I will be selected. Duration is about 2hrs. Asked me what are my hobbies, why cpib etc

Does your duration includes waiting time?

Unregistered 29-10-2015 09:09 AM

3b48

Mine interview 30mins only. Gone.

Unregistered 29-10-2015 10:23 AM

Would just like to know what exactly is cpib? or why does everyone here want to get this job?

Unregistered 29-10-2015 11:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 74339)
Would just like to know what exactly is cpib? or why does everyone here want to get this job?

To fight corruption in Singapore. It can happen in the private sector as well. This job is as prestigious as SAF. SAF goal is to defend Singapore and CPIB is to stop corruption. Once there is corruption, Singapore will be finished.

Unregistered 29-10-2015 04:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 74332)
Mine interview 30mins only. Gone.

Mine was even shorter. Less than 20 mins... Gone too... I guess maybe I am not the one that they are looking for...

There's still another round of interview... So in total 3 rounds... According to HR, they will be contacting the shortlisted candidates within a week... But the final round might be organised some time later since she mentioned that they will give these candidates ample time to prepare for the final round....

And yes, to satisfy curiosity.. They are hiring 5 people... Good luck to the rest who made it to the final round! :)

Unregistered 29-10-2015 05:02 PM

Interview rounds

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 74361)
Mine was even shorter. Less than 20 mins... Gone too... I guess maybe I am not the one that they are looking for...

There's still another round of interview... So in total 3 rounds... According to HR, they will be contacting the shortlisted candidates within a week... But the final round might be organised some time later since she mentioned that they will give these candidates ample time to prepare for the final round....

And yes, to satisfy curiosity.. They are hiring 5 people... Good luck to the rest who made it to the final round! :)

So is there 2 or 3 rounds? Why is there conflicting information?

Unregistered 29-10-2015 05:28 PM

This is the final ground.

Unregistered 30-10-2015 12:01 PM

20 min only ...ze pai siao liao...