Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   Queries about Cpib application (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/2225-queries-about-corrupt-practices-investigation-bureau-application.html)

Tiffanyn 13-09-2015 12:48 PM

got called too
 
Got called for tea session, what happens after that ? Interview?

Guest 1 13-09-2015 09:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tiffanyn (Post 72569)
Got called for tea session, what happens after that ? Interview?

Cpib called during the weekends?

Unregistered 14-09-2015 10:31 AM

page for application?
 
Hi all, I am interested in applying for CPIO but i have tried to search on [email protected] for quite a while and did not see any posting or section for CPIB. Can i check if the applications are still open and if its still possible to apply now? Saw that a few pple got called up already. I checked in Aug and did not see any post so did not constantly check back. Maybe I missed the posting and now the applications are over.. :(

If it is indeed over, any idea if there will be another rd of applications opening soon? If so, when? Recent grad from local uni here.

Unregistered 14-09-2015 01:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 72593)
Hi all, I am interested in applying for CPIO but i have tried to search on [email protected] for quite a while and did not see any posting or section for CPIB. Can i check if the applications are still open and if its still possible to apply now? Saw that a few pple got called up already. I checked in Aug and did not see any post so did not constantly check back. Maybe I missed the posting and now the applications are over.. :(

If it is indeed over, any idea if there will be another rd of applications opening soon? If so, when? Recent grad from local uni here.

Hello there, unfortunately u have missed the posting. It has been up for a month from August to September. There wont be another round unless there is a shortage of candidates for this intake. Best of luck next year!

Unregistered 14-09-2015 06:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 72599)
Hello there, unfortunately u have missed the posting. It has been up for a month from August to September. There wont be another round unless there is a shortage of candidates for this intake. Best of luck next year!

crap.. can i just check if anybody still rmb which category under the [email protected] website was the application posted in? I have searched it a few times but did not see a category listing CPIB.

Unregistered 14-09-2015 06:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 72613)
crap.. can i just check if anybody still rmb which category under the [email protected] website was the application posted in? I have searched it a few times but did not see a category listing CPIB.

it was CPIB.. Corrupt Practices Investigation Bureau

Unregistered 14-09-2015 09:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 72614)
it was CPIB.. Corrupt Practices Investigation Bureau

strange.. seems they removed that category the moment the posting was taken off

Unregistered 15-09-2015 03:26 PM

still have nt received any calls yet, are the chances slim if still nt contacted yet

Unregistered 15-09-2015 03:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 72645)
still have nt received any calls yet, are the chances slim if still nt contacted yet

Same here, not sure though if the call ups have ended

rmfadh 16-09-2015 11:48 AM

Cpio
 
Hi guys, I emailed CPIB last 2 days ago. A lady by the name of Josiah replied me back:

"Thank you for your interest in a career as a CPIO. We are currently in the process of contacting our shortlisted applicants. Please note that we will only contact shortlisted applicants."

I applied online on 17th Aug 2015.
Status in [email protected] change from Submitted to 'In Progress' on 31st Aug 2015.

It has been 2 weeks since the status changed. But no call up yet.


All times are GMT +8. The time now is 07:01 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2