Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   Queries about Cpib application (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/2225-queries-about-corrupt-practices-investigation-bureau-application.html)

Unregistered 24-12-2020 04:31 PM

Anybody signed yet?

rmfadh 31-03-2021 01:58 PM

I applied on 14 March this year for CPIA. Status in career@gov is ‘In Progress’. I am a mid career individual looking for a change from IT and I am a diploma holder. But I do have experience in policing/investigation experience during my NSF stint in SPF which garnered me various accolades. Just not sure what ‘In Process’ here means. Anyone also applied for this CPIA role recently and got any calls?

Unregistered 02-04-2021 01:33 AM

in process could change to unsuccessful anytime. so dont pin your hopes. it is just a status until you get a call

rmfadh 07-04-2021 10:36 AM

Yeah...I understand that. Perhaps it is just taking more time to process and evaluate each and every applicants

Unregistered 07-04-2021 01:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rmfadh (Post 163007)
I applied on 14 March this year for CPIA. Status in career@gov is ‘In Progress’. I am a mid career individual looking for a change from IT and I am a diploma holder. But I do have experience in policing/investigation experience during my NSF stint in SPF which garnered me various accolades. Just not sure what ‘In Process’ here means. Anyone also applied for this CPIA role recently and got any calls?

When did you do your interview? I was already offered and signed the contract last week

Unregistered 07-04-2021 02:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 164433)
When did you do your interview? I was already offered and signed the contract last week

Same!! Can I ask you how much were you offered in terms of salary? Or is it standard

Unregistered 20-05-2021 08:06 PM

Hi,

Anyone applied for the corporate relations position and got called up for an interview?

Those who have previously applied for the corporate relations position pls share your experience too. How many rounds of interviews/tests are there?

Unregistered 26-05-2021 09:39 PM

i missed the opening for the recent May CPIO batch. does anyone know when the next batch will open?

Unregistered 29-05-2021 12:07 AM

CPIO Application

Anyone applied for CPIO position? Did anyone get calls... still waiting.

Unregistered 29-05-2021 12:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rmfadh (Post 164398)
Yeah...I understand that. Perhaps it is just taking more time to process and evaluate each and every applicants

Any response from them on your end?

Unregistered 02-06-2021 12:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 171055)
Anyone applied for CPIO position? Did anyone get calls... still waiting.

Applied, but no calls. Anyone got calls yet?

Unregistered 02-06-2021 02:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 172034)
Applied, but no calls. Anyone got calls yet?

havent... finally got someone who also applied. Lets keep each other posted

Unregistered 03-06-2021 02:51 PM

Hi anyone received calls since the latest May application close? Anyone knows when’s the next application?

Unregistered 03-06-2021 04:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 172357)
Hi anyone received calls since the latest May application close? Anyone knows when’s the next application?

not me.... still waiting.

Unregistered 09-06-2021 08:43 AM

hi! Anyone received any calls yet?

Unregistered 09-06-2021 10:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 173200)
hi! Anyone received any calls yet?

no calls yet. What about you?

Unregistered 09-06-2021 11:56 AM

Just received a call an hour ago! All the best to the rest !!:)

Unregistered 09-06-2021 12:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 173233)

omg! What's ur qualifications if u don't mind me asking? Trying to gauge my chances here

Unregistered 10-06-2021 01:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 173233)

All the best! Congrats though!

Unregistered 10-06-2021 02:58 PM

My status changed to shortlisted today. What does this imply?

Unregistered 11-06-2021 11:17 AM

Hi, I checked the application status today and it was shortlisted, not sure how long it has been shortlisted but I have not been picking up calls… 😱 I assumed it would be an email. For those who received a call, is it an unknown number?

Unregistered 11-06-2021 11:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 173549)
Hi, I checked the application status today and it was shortlisted, not sure how long it has been shortlisted but I have not been picking up calls… 😱 I assumed it would be an email. For those who received a call, is it an unknown number?

Hi guys, I was the one who received the offer previously.

It was from a landline and my application status has been changed to offered.

My other friend who applied together did not receive the offer and has his status as shortlisted too, guess that just means rejection...

Unregistered 11-06-2021 11:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 173552)

My other friend who applied together did not receive the offer and has his status as shortlisted too, guess that just means rejection...

Alright, thank you!

Unregistered 11-06-2021 12:08 PM

Quote:

Mine changed to shortlisted too . Oh well it's weird to shortlist if it's alr rejected. Hmm. Reading from previous posts some ppl who got interview got shortlisted.

Unregistered 11-06-2021 12:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 173552)

my status changed to shortlisted fr submitted but no interview yet. Do I have a chance for interview?

Unregistered 11-06-2021 12:16 PM

Quote:

You went for interview alr isit?

Unregistered 11-06-2021 12:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 173562)
You went for interview alr isit?

Nope, I'm wondering if I missed the call for the interview as I applied and kinda forgot about it, also I don't pick up phone calls because of all the pesky scam phone calls these days.

I checked my status today and saw that the status is 'shortlisted', not sure when I was shortlisted as I applied back in April and rarely check career@gov.

Unregistered 11-06-2021 01:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 173565)
Nope, I'm wondering if I missed the call for the interview as I applied and kinda forgot about it, also I don't pick up phone calls because of all the pesky scam phone calls these days.

I checked my status today and saw that the status is 'shortlisted', not sure when I was shortlisted as I applied back in April and rarely check career@gov.

i think the previous person was talking abt offers.... well lets just remain positive :/

Unregistered 11-06-2021 02:41 PM

Cpio

Hi all, my application status changed to “shortlisted” too but has yet to receive any call/email

Unregistered 11-06-2021 02:42 PM

does anyone know what’s the hiring process for cpio? thank you in advance!

Unregistered 11-06-2021 02:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 173594)
Hi all, my application status changed to “shortlisted” too but has yet to receive any call/email

omg samee... i hope its not some mass rejection thing because heard a few ppl's status changing.

Unregistered 11-06-2021 03:02 PM

My status has also changed to 'Shortlisted' and reading back in the forums, I think they've done this before and changed it by accident. Since people have already received offers I think this mass change to shortlisted probably means nothing sadly.. though I'm still staying positive..

Unregistered 11-06-2021 03:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 173599)
My status has also changed to 'Shortlisted' and reading back in the forums, I think they've done this before and changed it by accident. Since people have already received offers I think this mass change to shortlisted probably means nothing sadly.. though I'm still staying positive..

but they dont usually offer within a month. its less than a month since they closed applications. but yeah its possible that its a bug but ppl were also calld for interviews after being shortlisted. i guess we just have to wait for someone who actly got shortlisted and received a call. im tryna be positive too sigh..... idk why would they always do this when it gets our hopes high

Unregistered 11-06-2021 04:25 PM

Psychometric test

For those who had calls or even got shortlisted in the portal, did yall have to go for psychometric test prior to that. Any emails on that?

Unregistered 11-06-2021 04:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 173603)
but they dont usually offer within a month. its less than a month since they closed applications. but yeah its possible that its a bug but ppl were also calld for interviews after being shortlisted. i guess we just have to wait for someone who actly got shortlisted and received a call. im tryna be positive too sigh..... idk why would they always do this when it gets our hopes high

True, that's interesting. Maybe the poster who got offered the role could shed some light on this? Cause it wasnt mentioned if he or she went for an interview even? Perhaps it was the previous batch or something? Yeah.. gotta keep the faith man.

Unregistered 11-06-2021 04:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 173615)
For those who had calls or even got shortlisted in the portal, did yall have to go for psychometric test prior to that. Any emails on that?

Nah, nothing at all. No email or call.

Unregistered 11-06-2021 04:30 PM

Hopeful :(

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 173616)
True, that's interesting. Maybe the poster who got offered the role could shed some light on this? Cause it wasnt mentioned if he or she went for an interview even? Perhaps it was the previous batch or something? Yeah.. gotta keep the faith man.

keeping hopes up too.. but its kinda fading... i wish they didnt have to give us false hopes by shortlisting hahaha. did u receive any email for any assessment or pschometric test?

Unregistered 11-06-2021 04:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 173599)

I think these people applied earlier because the application window we applied for only closed on May 16, given how long the selection process is, it's unlikely that they've completed it for anyone who applied during that window.

Unregistered 11-06-2021 05:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 173620)
I think these people applied earlier because the application window we applied for only closed on May 16, given how long the selection process is, it's unlikely that they've completed it for anyone who applied during that window.

Spot on...

Unregistered 11-06-2021 05:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 173620)

Makes sense, but definitely feeling skeptical about how everyone is shortlisted as well. I think probably it's supposed to be 'In Process' but rather someone made a mistake and made everyone 'Shortlisted' instead.