Queries about Cpib application - Page 120 - Salary.sg Forums
Salary.sg Forums  

Go Back   Salary.sg Forums > The Salary.sg Discussion Forums: > Income and Jobs

Income and Jobs Discuss jobs, career options and of course salaries




Queries about Cpib application

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1191 (permalink)  
Old 13-06-2021, 03:01 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Angry Move on!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Guys really just don't bother bah. If you guys read earlier posts, so many of them had shortlisted then changed to unsuccessful a few days after. CPIB HR side probably still cocking up till now.
exactly... Dk why ppl still have fat hopes when almost everyone here is shortlisted.

Please move on because it's prolly rejection. Dk when will they ever rectify this bug

Reply With Quote
  #1192 (permalink)  
Old 13-06-2021, 10:43 PM
:')
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Question

Hi I applied for the CPIO position and the status is shortlisted. I also got another offer from a company and they want me to start asap. Should I wait for CPIO to get back to me or just take the other offer ? That's a 12 months contract so I'm not sure if I should wait till I get a call or smthg.

Personally, CPIO would be my first choice, the other company second. But I don't even know if I'll get the job..

TIA

Reply With Quote
  #1193 (permalink)  
Old 13-06-2021, 11:15 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by :') View Post
Hi I applied for the CPIO position and the status is shortlisted. I also got another offer from a company and they want me to start asap. Should I wait for CPIO to get back to me or just take the other offer ? That's a 12 months contract so I'm not sure if I should wait till I get a call or smthg.

Personally, CPIO would be my first choice, the other company second. But I don't even know if I'll get the job..

TIA
As ppl have alr been saying, the shortlisted is prolly a bug and it is probably rejection which will come in a wk later based on previous threads. So please dont wait for something you might not even get. It is definitely not worth putting that offer on the line. It is impossible that all the people on this thread so far only have shortlisted statuses with no calls.

Reply With Quote
  #1194 (permalink)  
Old 14-06-2021, 08:50 AM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
As ppl have alr been saying, the shortlisted is prolly a bug and it is probably rejection which will come in a wk later based on previous threads. So please dont wait for something you might not even get. It is definitely not worth putting that offer on the line. It is impossible that all the people on this thread so far only have shortlisted statuses with no calls.
Yup, the wait for these jobs confirmation are really lengthy even if you get a call. Also, past experiences shared here also state that there's also a possibility of failing at any stage even if do get a call after being shortlisted. Hence, it might be a better choice to grab on to the contract that's being offered to you now while waiting for the calls/interviews.


Primary School English Grammar and Vocabulary Drills
Primary School English Grammar and Vocabulary Drills


SG Bus Timing App
SG Bus Timing App - the best bus app - available on iOS and Android


SGX Stocks Android App - check share prices
SGX Stocks [Android] App - check latest share prices on the go


SGX Stocks for iPad - check latest Singapore share prices
SGX Stocks [iPad] app
| SGX Stocks [iPhone] app
Reply With Quote
  #1195 (permalink)  
Old 14-06-2021, 01:02 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default In progress?

Anyone's application currently in progress? What does this mean
Reply With Quote
  #1196 (permalink)  
Old 14-06-2021, 03:20 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

In my opinion, CPIB has one of the better HR reps as compared to the other agencies. I have applied for so many which has changed the status to "In Progress" and its still the same for more than a year. "Shortlisted" might mean that they are reviewing your application to see if you are suitable for the job. Your application might have caught their eye but they will still need to review your application to see if can fit the role. If you do, they will call you down if not they wont. So just wait and see instead of speculating
Reply With Quote

  #1197 (permalink)  
Old 14-06-2021, 05:50 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
In my opinion, CPIB has one of the better HR reps as compared to the other agencies. I have applied for so many which has changed the status to "In Progress" and its still the same for more than a year. "Shortlisted" might mean that they are reviewing your application to see if you are suitable for the job. Your application might have caught their eye but they will still need to review your application to see if can fit the role. If you do, they will call you down if not they wont. So just wait and see instead of speculating
In my opinion, the bug has happened in the last few intakes and hence we can observe a trend, fair enough someone might get called up but the odds are very very low as tho who got called have a diff final status, which is offered. Its not speculation but speaking from past experiences.
Reply With Quote
  #1198 (permalink)  
Old 15-06-2021, 02:52 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Wink Updates?

Any updates? Mine is still shortlisted
Reply With Quote
  #1199 (permalink)  
Old 15-06-2021, 06:13 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Any updates? Mine is still shortlisted
They just sent the e contract!
Reply With Quote
  #1200 (permalink)  
Old 15-06-2021, 06:48 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
They just sent the e contract!
Oh wow, you got offered already? When was your interview! Congrats btw🙆
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Job Application with MOE (non-teaching position) wy1984 Income and Jobs 332 14-10-2021 11:53 PM
July 2012 MOE PGDE application cut off date singaporeteacher Income and Jobs 2 12-06-2012 09:46 PM
CPIB IO and Technical Sales Machinery...help me haiz1234 Income and Jobs 7 23-03-2012 05:44 PM
Queries bellmiko Income and Jobs 35 02-11-2011 12:51 AM

» 30 Recent Threads
New Job Offer that only match... ( 1 2)
14 Replies, 4,901 Views
Civil Svc/ Statboard - Typical... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
3,957 Replies, 1,817,118 Views
Compare civil service salary ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
12,748 Replies, 7,503,642 Views
GovTech ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
518 Replies, 348,847 Views
Lawyer Salary ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
14,402 Replies, 4,849,968 Views
Anyone jobless for a long time... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
3,126 Replies, 1,332,910 Views
Can share your your car... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
39 Replies, 15,144 Views
Facility Engineer ( 1 2 3)
23 Replies, 7,770 Views
Shopee fresh grad pay ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
38 Replies, 39,269 Views
Career options for a fresh...
6 Replies, 831 Views
MAS for Mid Career Professionals ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
524 Replies, 298,498 Views
Anyone work in JPM/GS/Morgan... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
71 Replies, 11,383 Views
Shell Graduate program ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
160 Replies, 146,321 Views
FD Technologies
0 Replies, 36 Views
Career as Teacher ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
4,075 Replies, 2,584,910 Views
MINDEF DXO (All FAQ on it) ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
4,211 Replies, 2,601,854 Views
DBS Graduate Associate Program ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
2,071 Replies, 569,543 Views
Q: Big4 - Yearly salary increment ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
3,461 Replies, 1,404,809 Views
Exxon Mobil Equipment tech or... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
1,884 Replies, 630,956 Views
How is life as a doctor in... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
2,944 Replies, 1,466,920 Views
How is HTX Associate Programme... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
36 Replies, 10,043 Views
UOB Management Associate Program ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
483 Replies, 290,275 Views
How much are you earning per annum? ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
12,791 Replies, 4,423,841 Views
DBS tech seed programme ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
1,122 Replies, 275,378 Views
How rich/poor am I compared to... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
89 Replies, 73,545 Views
Fresh grad programmer earning... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
55 Replies, 15,144 Views
Working at Changi Business Park ( 1 2)
18 Replies, 7,413 Views
Compilation of MAs/Analysts Gross... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
825 Replies, 224,281 Views
Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.2



All times are GMT +8. The time now is 09:02 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2