Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   Queries about Cpib application (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/2225-queries-about-corrupt-practices-investigation-bureau-application.html)

Unregistered 11-06-2021 11:17 AM

Hi, I checked the application status today and it was shortlisted, not sure how long it has been shortlisted but I have not been picking up calls… 😱 I assumed it would be an email. For those who received a call, is it an unknown number?

Unregistered 11-06-2021 11:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 173549)
Hi, I checked the application status today and it was shortlisted, not sure how long it has been shortlisted but I have not been picking up calls… 😱 I assumed it would be an email. For those who received a call, is it an unknown number?

Hi guys, I was the one who received the offer previously.

It was from a landline and my application status has been changed to offered.

My other friend who applied together did not receive the offer and has his status as shortlisted too, guess that just means rejection...

Unregistered 11-06-2021 11:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 173552)

My other friend who applied together did not receive the offer and has his status as shortlisted too, guess that just means rejection...

Alright, thank you!

Unregistered 11-06-2021 12:08 PM

Quote:

Mine changed to shortlisted too . Oh well it's weird to shortlist if it's alr rejected. Hmm. Reading from previous posts some ppl who got interview got shortlisted.

Unregistered 11-06-2021 12:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 173552)

my status changed to shortlisted fr submitted but no interview yet. Do I have a chance for interview?

Unregistered 11-06-2021 12:16 PM

Quote:

You went for interview alr isit?

Unregistered 11-06-2021 12:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 173562)
You went for interview alr isit?

Nope, I'm wondering if I missed the call for the interview as I applied and kinda forgot about it, also I don't pick up phone calls because of all the pesky scam phone calls these days.

I checked my status today and saw that the status is 'shortlisted', not sure when I was shortlisted as I applied back in April and rarely check [email protected]

Unregistered 11-06-2021 01:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 173565)
Nope, I'm wondering if I missed the call for the interview as I applied and kinda forgot about it, also I don't pick up phone calls because of all the pesky scam phone calls these days.

I checked my status today and saw that the status is 'shortlisted', not sure when I was shortlisted as I applied back in April and rarely check [email protected]

i think the previous person was talking abt offers.... well lets just remain positive :/

Unregistered 11-06-2021 02:41 PM

Cpio

Hi all, my application status changed to “shortlisted” too but has yet to receive any call/email

Unregistered 11-06-2021 02:42 PM

does anyone know what’s the hiring process for cpio? thank you in advance!