Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   Queries about Cpib application (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/2225-queries-about-corrupt-practices-investigation-bureau-application.html)

Unregistered 12-07-2020 05:27 PM

any idea why IO is required to train fire arms?

Unregistered 12-07-2020 09:25 PM

Mine is in process too, guess they opened and viewed the application.

Unregistered 14-07-2020 09:41 PM

Anyone knows if PES status and IMH records will affect the application?

Since this job trains u to use firearms.

Got diagnosed with ADHD many years ago but now recovered already.

dodochicks 14-07-2020 10:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 141726)
Anyone knows if PES status and IMH records will affect the application?

Since this job trains u to use firearms.

Got diagnosed with ADHD many years ago but now recovered already.

obviously u are not suitable since u entered IMH.

If PES status dont have a B, u wont have any chance.

Unregistered 16-07-2020 12:38 AM

Any updates from anyone? Almost 6 weeks since the application closed...

Unregistered 16-07-2020 05:41 PM

For IA
 
For IA, timestamp:

- called up on 22nd june to ask if im still keen
- 1st interview on 29th june
- called up on 1st july for psy test and documents check on the 13th july
- called up on 16 july for panel interview on 28th july

Unregistered 16-07-2020 07:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dodochicks (Post 141730)
obviously u are not suitable since u entered IMH.

If PES status dont have a B, u wont have any chance.

Not true. Iím C9L3 and got offered the IO track (I rejected it because I already accepted the IMDA AIM programme).


However I think having a P-tag might send some red flags to HR though.

Unregistered110 16-07-2020 08:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 141881)
For IA, timestamp:

- called up on 22nd june to ask if im still keen
- 1st interview on 29th june
- called up on 1st july for psy test and documents check on the 13th july
- called up on 16 july for panel interview on 28th july

Hey man, all the best for your interview on 28th! :) Are they conducting it online or will you be going down (since covid and all)?

Unregistered 16-07-2020 08:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered110 (Post 141888)
Hey man, all the best for your interview on 28th! :) Are they conducting it online or will you be going down (since covid and all)?

the 1st interview followed by psy test and documents check, both i have to make a trip down. the upcoming panel interview as well

dodochicks 20-07-2020 05:40 PM

unsuccessful. Looks like engineering and science degree not welcomed.


All times are GMT +8. The time now is 03:38 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2