Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   Queries about Cpib application (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/2225-queries-about-corrupt-practices-investigation-bureau-application.html)

Unregistered 02-07-2020 11:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered110 (Post 140629)
Thanks for the reassurance! All the best to you :) Do keep us updated on your status!

Will update :) i withdraw my application months ago as the window is closed so i cant check the status. But the hr will call and email me the progress accordingly. This is it for now:

- called up on 22nd june to ask if im still keen
- 1st interview on 29th june
- called up on 1st july to for psy test and documents check on the 13th july

Unregistered 03-07-2020 10:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 140671)
Will update :) i withdraw my application months ago as the window is closed so i cant check the status. But the hr will call and email me the progress accordingly. This is it for now:

- called up on 22nd june to ask if im still keen
- 1st interview on 29th june
- called up on 1st july to for psy test and documents check on the 13th july

Is this for IO or IA position? I thought they’ll take longer to process for IO as it ended on 7 Jun.

Unregistered 03-07-2020 10:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 140704)
Is this for IO or IA position? I thought they’ll take longer to process for IO as it ended on 7 Jun.

This is for IA

Unregistered 07-07-2020 09:23 PM

IO
 
Hi there, anyone got call up for IO interview yet?

dodochicks 07-07-2020 09:24 PM

no news at all.

Unregistered 07-07-2020 10:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 141257)
Hi there, anyone got call up for IO interview yet?

No news too, you know someone who got a call?

Unregistered 08-07-2020 12:36 AM

Just changed to “in process”

Unregistered110 08-07-2020 12:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 141284)
Just changed to “in process”

Mine changed to in process too

Jomini91 08-07-2020 06:29 AM

Mine just changed to "in process" too.

Unregistered 08-07-2020 10:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 141264)
No news too, you know someone who got a call?

Hello, nope. just wondering if anyone got any news yet.


All times are GMT +8. The time now is 02:41 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2