Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   Queries about Cpib application (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/2225-queries-about-corrupt-practices-investigation-bureau-application.html)

Unregistered 29-10-2019 12:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 124543)
No bro. Status still shows submitted.

Same here. Let's see if we still stand a chance after today's interview for the 1st group. Good luck!

Unregistered 29-10-2019 11:06 PM

Tea session

Can anyone care to share how was the tea session today?

Unregistered 30-10-2019 07:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 124559)
Can anyone care to share how was the tea session today?

Engagement session was really a short one like 30-45mins? The day was mainly essay test and psychometric tests. Out of more than 1000 applicants they shortlist 30+ people. The tests will further shortlist x number (depend on the required batch intake) for 2 more rounds of interviews. So I would say those who didn't receive any calls will have to apply at next opening.

Nevertheless, i do see similarities in their hiring. They seems to prefer people with experiences in compliances and audits work in banks / accounting firms / other sectors. They do have law people and other backgrounds like computer forensics. Overheard that they only once in a while take in fresh graduates. From my observations, working experiences from their "preferred" field can be as little as 1.5years. For the mid careers, mostly are more than 7 years? I suppose.

The good thing i like is their emphasis on teamwork. Hence, personality is also an area they will lookout. If you are those who will siam work and not so keen in taking the initiative to volunteer to help your colleagues, then this job is not suitable for you. I understand their stringent selections criteria because they want to make sure they got the right personality to be on board as during operation works (which can span across a full 24hrs) are tiring for those involved. Also, they want to see your level of interpretation of statements and phases as most usually can have different understanding.

Unregistered 31-10-2019 10:34 PM

How many applicants are they taking in this year?

Unregistered 01-11-2019 08:09 PM

Hope faded. Got the "Unsuccessful" this afternoon:(

Unregistered 02-11-2019 07:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 124624)
Hope faded. Got the "Unsuccessful" this afternoon:(

did you get the unsuccessful after going for the tea session? If you didn't get called to the tea session, its unsuccessful already.

Unregistered 18-11-2019 09:09 AM

Any updates?

Unregistered 18-11-2019 09:58 AM

waiting for 3rd round now

Went 2nd round last week with a panel of interviewers. Hearsay, they are looking to start the course by Jan 2020 so, everything is expedited as compared to the past.

Unregistered 18-11-2019 10:57 AM

Wow. Jan 2020 is just 2 months away! Pls update if u get the next call!

Unregistered 20-11-2019 12:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 125145)
Went 2nd round last week with a panel of interviewers. Hearsay, they are looking to start the course by Jan 2020 so, everything is expedited as compared to the past.

sounds interesting.

what is the difference between 3rd round and second round? 3rd round more big shots?