Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   MSO Scheme for Poly Grad. (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/2173-mso-scheme-poly-grad.html)

fi_east 18-09-2012 07:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 28361)
no lei most of my friend in statboard or ministry age 29-31, already getting 4.5-5.5k range with annual 16-18mth package inclusive AWS

i saw in job street private sector need degree with 3 years exp offer 2.5-3k max only...wtf

Is the yearly increment also is determine by our superior? Or is it standard rate every year?..

Unregistered 18-09-2012 09:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fi_east (Post 28371)
Is the yearly increment also is determine by our superior? Or is it standard rate every year?..

It is determine by superior, superior will give you a grading, A, B or C(average) or D (poor performer)

NOT standard rate!!

fi_east 18-09-2012 10:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 28377)
It is determine by superior, superior will give you a grading, A, B or C(average) or D (poor performer)

NOT standard rate!!

Wah sianzz... so A grade i guess is 10% increment is it?.. how abt B and C, how many %?

Unregistered 19-09-2012 02:39 PM

Hi there.. I'm jus curious right now the mso post are all on contract basis ? Is there anyway to convert to full time ? Or when the contract ends u will b jobless ?

fi_east 19-09-2012 04:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 28406)
Hi there.. I'm jus curious right now the mso post are all on contract basis ? Is there anyway to convert to full time ? Or when the contract ends u will b jobless ?

Its standard for gov agencies, 1 year is contract after that id perm.. i year is like probation period like that... thats what my HR says.. unless u join they really say u contract staff, use diff pass all than its a diff situation..

Unregistered 26-05-2013 10:18 PM

Don't know whether you guys can help me anot..

I'm currently a MSO Grade 8 with Higher Nitec, planning to upgrade my studies.. I'm very confused right now, as some of my friends said once got poly dip can ask for conversion of grade to grade 6, some said can't, must slowly promote..

So can anyone tell me whether which is correct which is wrong?

Cause I'm going to start schooling soon, and if can't then I will have to quit and join back again once I got my dip (anyway, is it good to do so?)

Nervous Grade 8 MSO (from Home Team too)

Unregistered 26-05-2013 11:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 37558)
Don't know whether you guys can help me anot..

I'm currently a MSO Grade 8 with Higher Nitec, planning to upgrade my studies.. I'm very confused right now, as some of my friends said once got poly dip can ask for conversion of grade to grade 6, some said can't, must slowly promote..

So can anyone tell me whether which is correct which is wrong?

Cause I'm going to start schooling soon, and if can't then I will have to quit and join back again once I got my dip (anyway, is it good to do so?)

Nervous Grade 8 MSO (from Home Team too)

From what i know, once u get a poly cert (from local poly), u have to apply with your HR to convert to MSO6, its up to them and its based on ur result that they will consider upgrading u.

Don't quit and join back cos u will loss out on ur years of service. HTH

Unregistered 06-03-2014 08:18 PM

MSO promo increment mso 6 to 5

What is the increment like for mso 6 to 5?