Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   Civil Svc/ Statboard - Typical Timeline for making a Hiring Decision (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/2023-civil-svc-statboard-typical-timeline-making-hiring-decision.html)

Unregistered 19-06-2022 02:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ppchld (Post 222596)
Any idea how long MHA HQ security clearance will take? They informed me verbally that thwy are keen and have gotten approval from PS to appoint me. Just waiting on security clearance but at the same time another Ministry has made an offer.

check with the HR

Unregistered 20-06-2022 04:09 PM

Quote:

Any idea how long MHA HQ security clearance will take? They informed me verbally that thwy are keen and have gotten approval from PS to appoint me. Just waiting on security clearance but at the same time another Ministry has made an offer.

Hi, mine took slightly under 4 weeks (between submission of G50 and offer).

Unregistered 20-06-2022 10:02 PM

Quote:

It depends on how sensitive the role you are applying for is.

Mine took around 6 weeks.

Unregistered 21-06-2022 10:57 AM

Has anyone applied for ACRA? Or has worked in ACRA before/currently?
Can share what is the working culture? Any red flags to look out for?

Unregistered 21-06-2022 06:45 PM

Anyone knows MOF's associates are what subgrades? Is it MX13/12 or 11/11a?

ppchld 21-06-2022 09:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 222796)
It depends on how sensitive the role you are applying for is.

Mine took around 6 weeks.

Thank you!

It’s been abt 5 weeks since they sent me the email to indicate they were keen. Hopefully I get a firm offer soon 🤞🏼🤞🏼🤞🏼

Unregistered 22-06-2022 10:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ppchld (Post 222955)
Thank you!

It’s been abt 5 weeks since they sent me the email to indicate they were keen. Hopefully I get a firm offer soon 🤞🏼🤞🏼🤞🏼

From HR? Chances are that if they sent that after all the interviews are done, it's high. Why would HR waste time to process if you're not selected.

Good luck!

Unregistered 23-06-2022 12:44 PM

applied via C@Gov and went for first round of interview with Ministry but within that day, another team emailed and invited me for second round as I was found more suitable for an unadvertised position with this team.

the second round felt quite good and the team upfront mentioned my skills set were suitable. at the end of second round, was told by the team that I would hear from HR BP soon but been 3 weeks since the second round and no no news. Have asked HR for updates but was told the generic "will update asap".

Is it no hope already?

Unregistered 23-06-2022 02:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 222928)
Anyone knows MOF's associates are what subgrades? Is it MX13/12 or 11/11a?

What is your degree(also from where and class), years of related job and your job title?

Unregistered 23-06-2022 02:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 223140)
applied via C@Gov and went for first round of interview with Ministry but within that day, another team emailed and invited me for second round as I was found more suitable for an unadvertised position with this team.

the second round felt quite good and the team upfront mentioned my skills set were suitable. at the end of second round, was told by the team that I would hear from HR BP soon but been 3 weeks since the second round and no no news. Have asked HR for updates but was told the generic "will update asap".

Is it no hope already?

No expectations = no disappointment.

I wouldn't get my hopes up if I were u.