Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   Micron starting pay (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/1787-micron-starting-pay.html)

Unregistered 03-10-2022 03:40 PM

No more OT pay till further notice. You can OT and they will do a time-off for you , like coming to work late.

Unregistered 03-10-2022 04:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 231850)
No more OT pay till further notice. You can OT and they will do a time-off for you , like coming to work late.

Oh I see. You are working in which plant? Bendemeer or woodlands or north coast?

Unregistered 03-10-2022 10:34 PM

Hi, anyone has thoughts on Micron career progression? Considering as new grad

Unregistered 04-10-2022 12:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 231883)
Hi, anyone has thoughts on Micron career progression? Considering as new grad

Hard, considering the large influx of fresh grad like you. Unless you are really great at your work that stand out among the same tier and have 'great social relationship' with your boss.

Unregistered 05-10-2022 05:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 231850)

Is this for real??

Unregistered 05-10-2022 09:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 232024)
Is this for real??

no OT pay then the pay rly trash sia

Unregistered 08-10-2022 08:05 AM

anyone know the pay range of a process manager in micron since fresh grad is already getting 5k

Gerald Oon 14-10-2022 05:11 PM

Good afternoon, guys currently reading at NUS EE would love to hear much more from seniors and alumni who used to study EE in the past and what are you currently doing now in the job market. Would love to get some advice or tips on career-related roles. I am looking for a client-facing role based on my personality, which involves some technical work and it allows me to travel around 30%-40% of the time and the rest of the time is spent in the office. Do you guys have any suggestions also taking into account I don't really know what I want to do...

Unregistered 14-10-2022 08:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gerald Oon (Post 232618)
Good afternoon, guys currently reading at NUS EE would love to hear much more from seniors and alumni who used to study EE in the past and what are you currently doing now in the job market. Would love to get some advice or tips on career-related roles. I am looking for a client-facing role based on my personality, which involves some technical work and it allows me to travel around 30%-40% of the time and the rest of the time is spent in the office. Do you guys have any suggestions also taking into account I don't really know what I want to do...

phv driving meets the travelling needs

Unregistered 15-10-2022 10:13 AM

heard the turnover rate super high right