Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   Micron starting pay (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/1787-micron-starting-pay.html)

Unregistered 29-06-2022 12:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 223666)
hahaha no hahahah

Is it still in Semiconductor industry haha?

Unregistered 29-06-2022 12:04 AM

Micron bendemeer to micron penang

Hi guys, I read somewhere that Micron Bendemeer (MSB) is gonna shift to Micron Penang soon in time to come. Is this true or false?

Unregistered 29-06-2022 12:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 223744)
Hi guys, I read somewhere that Micron Bendemeer (MSB) is gonna shift to Micron Penang soon in time to come. Is this true or false?

I can confirm

Unregistered 29-06-2022 04:52 AM

Quote:

If that does happen, what would happen to everyone else working at MSB?

Unregistered 29-06-2022 09:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 223759)
If that does happen, what would happen to everyone else working at MSB?

probably layoff?

Unregistered 29-06-2022 10:39 AM

Quote:

Anyone from the inside can confirm this?

Unregistered 29-06-2022 11:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 223771)
probably layoff?

Possible. There are whispers within the company already

Unregistered 29-06-2022 12:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 223795)
Possible. There are whispers within the company already

Win LIAO lor

Unregistered 29-06-2022 12:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 223593)
so your new job is higher total comp? whats the TC u can expect from ur new job vs micron? inclusive of the OT pay and all?

Micron pay I guess you know from my orignal post. My new job is 5k per month, no AWS, 3-4 month avg bonus. The bonus is the only different part which is variable and I only got the info from hear say. Hence, I won’t say it’s higher than micron. However, the pay was not a consideration for me as I wanted to get out of engineering role, my new role can make me 200k a year in 4-5 years time (offcourse, if i play my cards right). It also something I personally feel excited both so I will be able to put in the extra efforts, unlike if i am at micron.

pandon me, what does TC stand for? But with regards to OT pay, my new job has no OT pay and very likely that I will be doing OT.

Unregistered 29-06-2022 06:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 223804)
Micron pay I guess you know from my orignal post. My new job is 5k per month, no AWS, 3-4 month avg bonus. The bonus is the only different part which is variable and I only got the info from hear say. Hence, I won’t say it’s higher than micron. However, the pay was not a consideration for me as I wanted to get out of engineering role, my new role can make me 200k a year in 4-5 years time (offcourse, if i play my cards right). It also something I personally feel excited both so I will be able to put in the extra efforts, unlike if i am at micron.

pandon me, what does TC stand for? But with regards to OT pay, my new job has no OT pay and very likely that I will be doing OT.

what industry will you be in? tech company?