Salary.sg Forums  

Go Back   Salary.sg Forums > The Salary.sg Discussion Forums: > Income and Jobs

Income and Jobs Discuss jobs, career options and of course salaries

Career as Teacher

Old 28-09-2022, 04:34 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i hit a nerve ah? dun be so sensitive lah. aiyoh, i havent said anything, already triggered ah?
aiyo cher, first call ppl n lvl then now trying to call ppl sensitive? no wonder u choose cher as a career, low paying sgrean xD. cca ended le mah? today wed shd have cca

Old 28-09-2022, 04:36 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Plot twist. This fool is a moe reject
another cher joining in the convo. moe reject? i wont even sign moe as a career like u cos u fools dun have the capability to earn big bucks. like i said i sec 3 nia, bank account alrdy more than u chers ;( enjoy ur cca cher

Old 28-09-2022, 04:41 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
aiyo cher, first call ppl n lvl then now trying to call ppl sensitive? no wonder u choose cher as a career, low paying sgrean xD. cca ended le mah? today wed shd have cca
dun like that lah. later karma hit your offspring leh. i discourage you from doing all this. not nice. if u have kid later on in life, ur kid must go sch, later the teachers dun teach ur kid how? later life teach ur kid lagi worse you know.

Old 28-09-2022, 07:37 PM
Unregistered

Don't think there is a need to engage in such conversations. As long as we know our worth and are secured in our identity as an educator, that is more than enough. To some, money brings them joy and ego, but I believe there are things that we value which bring us joy and contentment.

There are quite a number of people whom I know are rich yet live simply and humbly. Lots of lesson to learn from such.

Peace out.
Old 28-09-2022, 07:51 PM
Unregistered

Default Advice pls

I am a 2nd year teacher, and am struggling with this particular primary student in my class. He scolds teachers vulgarities, points middle finger at teachers in front of students, but when we highlight it to the YHs or SLs, sometimes he gets away with no consequences. He also did the same to our SLs but was immediately suspended from lessons. Subsequently, the school tried to have clear consequences for him, which includes immediate suspension if he leaves the classroom without permission (among a few other clauses). He did so today, stayed outside the class for more than half an hour trying to play with the plants, so I highlighted in to the discipline team but he gets no consequences again. I feel very helpless as he refused to cooperate, and he is affecting the learning of other students. Any advices pls?
Old 28-09-2022, 08:25 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
I am a 2nd year teacher, and am struggling with this particular primary student in my class. He scolds teachers vulgarities, points middle finger at teachers in front of students, but when we highlight it to the YHs or SLs, sometimes he gets away with no consequences. He also did the same to our SLs but was immediately suspended from lessons. Subsequently, the school tried to have clear consequences for him, which includes immediate suspension if he leaves the classroom without permission (among a few other clauses). He did so today, stayed outside the class for more than half an hour trying to play with the plants, so I highlighted in to the discipline team but he gets no consequences again. I feel very helpless as he refused to cooperate, and he is affecting the learning of other students. Any advices pls?
Cover ur ass. Close one eye.

Old 28-09-2022, 10:39 PM
Unregistered

Default cher

Quote:
dun like that lah. later karma hit your offspring leh. i discourage you from doing all this. not nice. if u have kid later on in life, ur kid must go sch, later the teachers dun teach ur kid how? later life teach ur kid lagi worse you know.
aiyo cher, if dont teach how to afford shoebox hdb? in sch we can afford to play play. after school we’ll get the best tutors lor. so many lawyers engineers becoming tutors, all dying to prove their worth. you dont want teach tuition, or you’re one alr?
Old 28-09-2022, 10:57 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Don't think there is a need to engage in such conversations. As long as we know our worth and are secured in our identity as an educator, that is more than enough. To some, money brings them joy and ego, but I believe there are things that we value which bring us joy and contentment.

There are quite a number of people whom I know are rich yet live simply and humbly. Lots of lesson to learn from such.

Peace out.
Don’t feed the troll la. Real rich people won’t have the time to bother going in forums to stir. They’re too busy making more money or too busy enjoying life, not consistently being online. Empathise with the fella. He or she may well probably be online checking whether he has gotten any interviews for jobs.when life is tough and people lose jobs, then a when they remember and critique civil servants iron rice bowl bonus etc….but when times r good and they get high pay and much more bonuses eg shipping or banking easily four five months bonus all diam diam
Old 28-09-2022, 11:39 PM
Unregistered

Wink

Quote:
Not a teacher but see your response you really are a clown, keyboard warrior, troll and beh Kan. Don't come and tok cock and talk about your bank account filled up by your daddy, mummy la. Sec 3 Nia and haven't go army. Here forum, who is there to verify your As or how much money you have? Go n PCC better, pui! Boliao kia+xia suay
Old 29-09-2022, 06:19 AM
Unregistered

Exactly. An Ace “student” with tons of cash stashed in the bank would not come into this chat to jjww. Anybody can claim to someone on the forum. Unless you can post a pictures of your “As”, “big house” and “tons of money”, you are probably more of a bbfa (bui bui forever alone). Similar to another loser who claimed to be a teacher and enjoy seeing school girls GZ.

TLDR: NPNT.

FYI: my house is also quite big. I usually need take helicopter just to go toilet from my study room. If I want to watch the premier league, I just invite the teams to play in my own back yard field but I am not rich. Just saying