Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   Career as Teacher (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/1758-career-teacher.html)

Unregistered 29-09-2022 09:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 231480)
Exactly. An Ace “student” with tons of cash stashed in the bank would not come into this chat to jjww. Anybody can claim to someone on the forum. Unless you can post a pictures of your “As”, “big house” and “tons of money”, you are probably more of a bbfa (bui bui forever alone). Similar to another loser who claimed to be a teacher and enjoy seeing school girls GZ.

TLDR: NPNT.

FYI: my house is also quite big. I usually need take helicopter just to go toilet from my study room. If I want to watch the premier league, I just invite the teams to play in my own back yard field but I am not rich. Just saying

hahaha actually if you teach adolescent, you would know that no sec sch student of this tiktok generation would even bother to visit sites like this.

most likely the troll is a middle aged person envious of the pay revision across civil service. i know many in SMEs are questioning govt's decision, altho they shld first question their employer for not doing so. being a teacher in SG wont make you rich, but it provides enough/sufficient for you to lead a relatively comfortable life after a certain number of years.

let us all ignore the middle-aged person troll pretending to be a sec sch student

Unregistered 29-09-2022 09:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 231450)
I am a 2nd year teacher, and am struggling with this particular primary student in my class. He scolds teachers vulgarities, points middle finger at teachers in front of students, but when we highlight it to the YHs or SLs, sometimes he gets away with no consequences. He also did the same to our SLs but was immediately suspended from lessons. Subsequently, the school tried to have clear consequences for him, which includes immediate suspension if he leaves the classroom without permission (among a few other clauses). He did so today, stayed outside the class for more than half an hour trying to play with the plants, so I highlighted in to the discipline team but he gets no consequences again. I feel very helpless as he refused to cooperate, and he is affecting the learning of other students. Any advices pls?

i feel you. i've heard of similar stories from my pri sch colleagues. that student could possibly face learning difficulties/disabilities hence his rebellious nature, or even other conditions. best is to get proper assessment from behavioral experts and come up with a sound intervention plan.

are you the form tutor or subj tutor? form tutor usually would be kept in the loop of any behavioural issues stemming from learning disabilities, if it has been diagnosed alr

Unregistered 29-09-2022 05:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 231441)
dun like that lah. later karma hit your offspring leh. i discourage you from doing all this. not nice. if u have kid later on in life, ur kid must go sch, later the teachers dun teach ur kid how? later life teach ur kid lagi worse you know.

haha u think i care about karma ah cher? u shd be worried cos ur finance abit unstable, if u tio karma u can manage anot cher? HAHAHA anw sorry late reply cher i just reached bali to enjoy, i pon today and tmr sch. dun punish me w more hmwk plz.

Unregistered 29-09-2022 05:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 231464)
Don’t feed the troll la. Real rich people won’t have the time to bother going in forums to stir. They’re too busy making more money or too busy enjoying life, not consistently being online. Empathise with the fella. He or she may well probably be online checking whether he has gotten any interviews for jobs.when life is tough and people lose jobs, then a when they remember and critique civil servants iron rice bowl bonus etc….but when times r good and they get high pay and much more bonuses eg shipping or banking easily four five months bonus all diam diam

wtf cher. i sec 3 nia, so free. everyday just do hmwk and use internet sia, and thinking which watches to buy and shoes to collect. like that nia. what interview what jobs, am a student cher. dun need so triggered.

Unregistered 29-09-2022 05:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 231466)
Not a teacher but see your response you really are a clown, keyboard warrior, troll and beh Kan. Don't come and tok cock and talk about your bank account filled up by your daddy, mummy la. Sec 3 Nia and haven't go army. Here forum, who is there to verify your As or how much money you have? Go n PCC better, pui! Boliao kia+xia suay

hahaha relax la. ' not really a cher ' then what u working as leh? cfm some low paying job and maybe living in hdb? if not maybe some 1m 2m ec ah ? haha sorry leh my daddymummy rich, no choice i born here. whatt to do? if i not wrong they got at least 7 properties leh, renting out about 4k - 4.5k /mth. u wan rent anot? haha 1 month collect $ alrdy 1/4 of ur pay xD, u rent 1 month ur salary maybe 80% fly xD

go army go army la, everyone also go. i also excited for army, if not i just chaokeng lor, i got watch abtm ok. with my calibre i think i can become officer leh. but that one 3yrs later after my jc. so no worries for it yet. the only thing worrying is ur paycheck leh. now 520pm in sg is it? ending work soon? back to ur hdb and rmb to sleep well ok, tmr friday still got work! jiayou!!

Unregistered 29-09-2022 05:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 231449)
Don't think there is a need to engage in such conversations. As long as we know our worth and are secured in our identity as an educator, that is more than enough. To some, money brings them joy and ego, but I believe there are things that we value which bring us joy and contentment.

There are quite a number of people whom I know are rich yet live simply and humbly. Lots of lesson to learn from such.

Peace out.

i like what u say! some ppl just salty cos they contribute alot but $ not alot, but some dont contribute alot but got alot $! ;D

Unregistered 29-09-2022 08:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 231485)
hahaha actually if you teach adolescent, you would know that no sec sch student of this tiktok generation would even bother to visit sites like this.

most likely the troll is a middle aged person envious of the pay revision across civil service. i know many in SMEs are questioning govt's decision, altho they shld first question their employer for not doing so. being a teacher in SG wont make you rich, but it provides enough/sufficient for you to lead a relatively comfortable life after a certain number of years.

let us all ignore the middle-aged person troll pretending to be a sec sch student

Highly suspect this kind of sicko could be the same person behind the "I'm a teacher and I like to see school girls ZG" not afraid of IP being tracked. CMI. Respond only eggs him on to reply. And always that few same lines, my daddy/mummy rich, cher no life... Blah blah blah

Boring #yawnz

Anything else that's new, boy? U really my source of entertainment leh.

Unregistered 30-09-2022 07:33 AM

all ready to see the increment percentage in your workpal tomorrow? :D

Unregistered 30-09-2022 02:15 PM

Will these increment letters be ready at 12-midnight ? I hope so

Unregistered 30-09-2022 04:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 231485)

ok cher, tonight gonna see increment letter ah? all the best leh cher! abit more money to pay for bills xD