Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   Career as Teacher (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/1758-career-teacher.html)

Unregistered 26-09-2022 09:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 231043)
no need money. passion alone is enough to put food on the table.

anyways you dont give up in sch ok? you may not have many friends now, but once you leave school, a cushy job awaits you. just tahan a bit until N levels.

of course i wont give up school. straight As and abit Bs leh. Alot friends too always come to my bungalow and bbq tgt leh. u leh cher, alot of ur frens come to ur hdb anot? ;) and i like how u cher assume im N lvl leh, just to make urself feel good. end of the day u just a cher leh, low paying job but long working hrs. xD

Unregistered 26-09-2022 02:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 231250)
of course i wont give up school. straight As and abit Bs leh. Alot friends too always come to my bungalow and bbq tgt leh. u leh cher, alot of ur frens come to ur hdb anot? ;) and i like how u cher assume im N lvl leh, just to make urself feel good. end of the day u just a cher leh, low paying job but long working hrs. xD

Dont worry bout my pay la, ur mom pays well

Unregistered 26-09-2022 04:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 231259)
Dont worry bout my pay la, ur mom pays well

hahah then play mother ah cher? so weak leh, today got cca anot? or meetings? ;) haha noob cher living in hdb homie

Unregistered 26-09-2022 06:56 PM

hey
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 231266)
hahah then play mother ah cher? so weak leh, today got cca anot? or meetings? ;) haha noob cher living in hdb homie

where got time to go back home? still busy marking and preparing lesson plan in sch. most probably camping here tonight. how’s your N lvl papers? so fast ah your friends come over to celebrate?

Unregistered 27-09-2022 09:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 231272)
where got time to go back home? still busy marking and preparing lesson plan in sch. most probably camping here tonight. how’s your N lvl papers? so fast ah your friends come over to celebrate?

still assuming i doing N level ah cher? aiyoo dont salty leh. u earning what? 5.5-7k at ur age cher? haha poor cher and hdb cher. cannot climb to subject head ah cher? dont need to try to get hod la cher, u cfm cfi one. 1 day invite u to my hse leh, probably my room as big as ur shoebox hdb leh. i can buy table n chair for u to mark ur paperwork xD

Unregistered 27-09-2022 04:59 PM

no need to get agitated by these kind of responses.
These kind don’t want to lose in any argument so sure will come up with some illogical reasoning no matter what we say.

Unregistered 27-09-2022 05:29 PM

this is an forum for ite discussions bro

Unregistered 28-09-2022 08:53 AM

Any idea what teachers can work as after leaving more? Not fajt or cajt or tutor.

Unregistered 28-09-2022 09:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 231348)
no need to get agitated by these kind of responses.
These kind don’t want to lose in any argument so sure will come up with some illogical reasoning no matter what we say.

ok cher. sometimes reflect on ur pay and know ur worth, oh, u worth nth thats why u a cherrr

Unregistered 28-09-2022 02:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 231406)
ok cher. sometimes reflect on ur pay and know ur worth, oh, u worth nth thats why u a cherrr

Plot twist. This fool is a moe reject


All times are GMT +8. The time now is 09:53 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2023, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2