Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   Career as Teacher (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/1758-career-teacher.html)

Unregistered 04-04-2012 03:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 23114)
Aiyoh.. Complaining auntie angry already.. Muwhahahaha... i'm just teaching you how to be a good wife.. Bye, bye auntie.. Remember to go and exercise hor... Women got flabby tummy not pretty one... :) No need to dream about Quartz anymore.. Price won't come down one... Muwhahahaha... You should dream about your waistline "26" instead... hahahaha....

I'm not aunty ok, I'm =====> Esther and my waist is 25. And I'm here to stay!
How you know women got flabby tummy? You got one? Or your wife got one? Actually men also got one, haha.

Unregistered 20-06-2012 11:34 AM

Hi all

I am due to have interview with MOE on thursday. Since I've missed the PDGE 2012, (if successful), I'll have to go contract teaching before PDGE.

So, is the salary during contract teaching similar to that during PDGE?

Unregistered 21-06-2012 12:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 23293)
I'm not aunty ok, I'm =====> Esther and my waist is 25. And I'm here to stay!
How you know women got flabby tummy? You got one? Or your wife got one? Actually men also got one, haha.

your husband is not a man meh?? hahahaha.. Once again.. this stupid woman has unwittingly insulted her own husband again.. Must be retribution from his past life for your husband to marry such a stupid and complaining woman like you...

singaporeteacher 22-06-2012 02:13 AM

Hello Unregistered 20-06-2012, 11:34 AM,

You can expect a S$300-500 Salary hike atleast after your PGDE.

I am also applying for my PGDE, hope you can answer a few questions for me as well:
  1. How long after you applied, did you get the interview email/letter?
  2. How much notice did they give you for the interview?
  3. How do you know that the cutocc for July2012 has enede. What i hear is their orientation is only in 30 July, so you may be able to make it.

Good Luck for your interview and do let me know how it was

singaporeteacher 22-06-2012 02:22 AM

Anybody know how much a mid career engineer with 15 years work experience can expect when changing over to teaching? I am interested to know during PGDE and after PGDE salaries.

Unregistered 23-06-2012 01:15 PM

Mid career switch
 
I am also considering a career switch from engineer to teacher (junior college level). Does any one have a rough estimation of what the salary will be like during NIE and after NIE? My qualifications are a masters of engineering and about 6 years of working experience.

I am thinking if i should study another part time masters of science - if it helps to increase my salary by some amount?

Any teachers out there who can advise me? Thank u.

Unregistered 23-06-2012 03:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 26010)
I am also considering a career switch from engineer to teacher (junior college level). Does any one have a rough estimation of what the salary will be like during NIE and after NIE? My qualifications are a masters of engineering and about 6 years of working experience.

I am thinking if i should study another part time masters of science - if it helps to increase my salary by some amount?

Any teachers out there who can advise me? Thank u.

if with NS, the salary range would be 4.2-4.6k

Unregistered 23-06-2012 04:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 25930)
your husband is not a man meh?? hahahaha.. Once again.. this stupid woman has unwittingly insulted her own husband again.. Must be retribution from his past life for your husband to marry such a stupid and complaining woman like you...

So funny, the topic is about career as teacher. How did this comment come about?

Unregistered 23-06-2012 05:24 PM

Mid career switch
 
So will there be a difference in the salary with a masters of science and masters of engineering? Also any diff if teaching in jc and sec sch, assuming same qualifications?

Isaac 23-06-2012 05:52 PM

salary range
 
nah.. no diff ba.. they only consider your 1st degree... masters open up yr opportunity to take up leadership roles in sch


All times are GMT +8. The time now is 03:40 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2