Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   Career as Teacher (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/1758-career-teacher.html)

Tinkermaster 20-03-2022 08:20 AM

It is possible to be pulled suddenly. Happened to an ex colleague before, and she is not a low performer. Each year, the principal will need to declare personnel in excess based on the teacher quota for each subject. This is based on HR rules. It used to have an additional layer of job grade but not sure now. There is some complexity involved and principals will usually declare in such a way that reduces the chance of their teachers being pulled out of the system. If you find that you belonged to a subject where there are too many teachers that are hard to deploy then there is high chance you are in that list. Most Heads would have known who in their department has been declared as excess too.

Tinkermaster 20-03-2022 08:27 AM

Getting A/B is much easier in GEO grades. it will be up to about one-third of the teachers in that job grade, providing they are meeting the demands for that job grade. I think over the years, they have tightened and the cluster supts do endorsement and they come in to listen to ranking panels and compare between the A/B graders/C-/D Graders assigned as cross reference schools to prevent principals from overbloating their own personnel. But even in GEO grades, not every single job grade will have a A grader, it is really very rare as it involves a lot of justification.

Unregistered 20-03-2022 09:39 AM

Previously on Pac@gov, we are able to check our salary range for our grade, anyone knows if its still possible to find that on hrp?

Unregistered 20-03-2022 10:26 AM

Hi all. I saw No data under PRB Statements. Is it mean a D for me?

Unregistered 20-03-2022 10:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 209328)

If you are a D, you would have been informed last year. No need to wait till now.

Unregistered 20-03-2022 10:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 209329)
If you are a D, you would have been informed last year. No need to wait till now.

No 1 informed me about this. So maybe my data not uploaded yet.

Unregistered 20-03-2022 10:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 209328)

Any context? Are you ineligible for PB for last year’s assessment?

Unregistered 20-03-2022 11:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 209331)
No 1 informed me about this. So maybe my data not uploaded yet.

Means you are under watch list. Shape up or ship out. 🚢

Unregistered 20-03-2022 12:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 209345)
Means you are under watch list. Shape up or ship out. 🚢

Shape up for this super lousy management? NO WAY! I rather got D's n transfer to other school for reassessment. 😁

Unregistered 20-03-2022 12:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 209335)
Any context? Are you ineligible for PB for last year’s assessment?

I got C last year for 2020 assessment. Not sure about last year assessment tats y suspect D since nothing shown in Workpal till now.