Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   Career as Teacher (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/1758-career-teacher.html)

Unregistered 19-02-2022 10:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 203617)
Hello all. I noticed the 'remuneration and reimbursement statement for Y2022'. Any kind soul can tell me what that is?

It's a statement of all $$$ paid to you in calendar year 2022, including salary/allowances (remuneration) and claims (reimbursement). Exactly as the title suggests.

It's for your records. For example, to check the auto-filing of income tax that is done for you every year, in case there are any errors.

Unregistered 19-02-2022 11:10 PM

How are teachers' performance being graded?

Unregistered 20-02-2022 12:54 PM

hi, I've seen posts about how hr process resignation very quickly and when I submitted my letter, hr called me to ask why and our conversation, though short, went on for about two weeks. should I be worried?

Tinkermaster 21-02-2022 07:32 AM

Maybe your subject area is in need? They tend to be more liberal with Math & Science teachers now as they are in high excess. Languages, Niche and Applied Subjects such as usually have a smaller pool to draw from. In addition, because of multiple rollouts of various big initiatives by MOE, so they tend to use resignation/transfers as a proxy to also check on the general stress level too of any school.

Unregistered 22-02-2022 08:36 PM

Fresh NIE Grad & Promotion

Hi fellow teachers!

Genuine question, what should I focus on mainly to be promoted as a fresh graduate bachelor prog? I hope to work hard the next 5 years especially. Keying in my EPMS for work review next week. Any tips? 😊

Thank you! And be safe!!

Unregistered 23-02-2022 12:28 AM

just a question. I just got my student pregnant what should I do? She just graduated from JC and is going NUS later this year.

Went drinking and had ons.

Unregistered 23-02-2022 11:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 204332)
just a question. I just got my student pregnant what should I do? She just graduated from JC and is going NUS later this year.

with great power comes great responsibility

Unregistered 23-02-2022 12:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 204332)

I am a male teacher and I also just got pregnant. My SD Biosensor kit shows 2 lines.

Anyway, in the very unlikely chance that this is real, be a man and take responsibility for it lor. RIP

Unregistered 24-02-2022 05:27 AM

Can ROs provide info eg ‘your CEP is raised’. Not saying actual CEP but just mentioning that it is raised?

Unregistered 24-02-2022 10:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 204567)
Can ROs provide info eg ‘your CEP is raised’. Not saying actual CEP but just mentioning that it is raised?

never heard of this