Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   Career as Teacher (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/1758-career-teacher.html)

Anxious Bird 24-12-2021 02:25 PM

Connect Plan

Meery Xmas everyome. Anyone received any notification for connect plan? I am still pending.

Unregistered 25-12-2021 05:09 PM

No news on connect plan in HRP portal.
No Data when I click connect plan.

Unregistered 26-12-2021 10:23 AM

PB

Based on ranking, is there different PB quantum given to different officers with the same sub-grade and PB grade? For example, is it possible for say, GEO4 officers in the same school with PB grade C to be awarded 1.5 / 1.6 / 1.75 month bonus depending on their ranking? Just curious.

Unregistered 26-12-2021 10:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 195133)
Based on ranking, is there different PB quantum given to different officers with the same sub-grade and PB grade? For example, is it possible for say, GEO4 officers in the same school with PB grade C to be awarded 1.5 / 1.6 / 1.75 month bonus depending on their ranking? Just curious.

Yes as the Principal of the school does the final allocation of the pb quantum for each subgrade based on the given pool so some variations will exist.

Unregistered 26-12-2021 12:41 PM

Still no use of connect? It stil shows no data

I remembered reading a circular on outlook that the letter be sent on 26,paymebt on 28

Unregistered 26-12-2021 02:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 195147)
Still no use of connect? It stil shows no data

I remembered reading a circular on outlook that the letter be sent on 26,paymebt on 28

Maybe it’ll be sent out tmr since today’s Sunday. But I thought any information wld have come in earlier since 26/12 is a Sunday and it’s only polite to convey that payout wld be later than previous years through email in case anyone is kept waiting. Oh well.

Unregistered 26-12-2021 03:32 PM

Anybody know whether the connect plan payout will be made to teachers who received a C- grade in previous year's performance grading?

Unregistered 26-12-2021 04:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 195158)
Anybody know whether the connect plan payout will be made to teachers who received a C- grade in previous year's performance grading?

Yes, C- is the minimum requirement

Unregistered 27-12-2021 08:54 AM

Connect Plan

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 195151)
Maybe it’ll be sent out tmr since today’s Sunday. But I thought any information wld have come in earlier since 26/12 is a Sunday and it’s only polite to convey that payout wld be later than previous years through email in case anyone is kept waiting. Oh well.

The notification is out on HRP. Payout will be in tomorrow. So disappointed that they didnt even bother to let us know that the payout is later than usual.

Unregistered 27-12-2021 09:54 AM

Just saw the updated info in HRP website. The payout will be on 28 Dec 3021. So it should be in by tonight. C- is the new minimum eligibility condition to receive annual deposit, just started this year I think. It does not affect the payout. I know of a colleague who received the connect plan payout although she got D grade for the year before the connect plan payout. She even got the annual deposit as there wasn't such eligibility condition for minimum C- last time.