Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   Career as Teacher (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/1758-career-teacher.html)

Unregistered 20-02-2021 02:40 PM

10th percentile cut off for

NBS
Business BCC/B
Accountancy BBC/B

NIE
Science (Education) AAC/B
Arts (Education) ABC/B

NTU Engineering CCD/D
NUS Engineering BBC/C

Boonwan 20-02-2021 03:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 156661)
You sound like a kiddo crying over spilled milk. Did I mentioned to you that some of them are scholars? One was as high as PSC overseas scholarship (teaching).

I last checked the entry requirements that it is easier to get into NBS than nie science. Haha

Shall not engage you already.

Only true clueless clowns will go through the NIE route out of A lvls. See what happens one day when your students scold you chao******* and their parents scold you ham ga can for not managing their kids well - you can't tender cos won't be employable anywhere else with your useless NIE cert!

Unregistered 22-02-2021 01:19 AM

Hi, I overheard I am going to be placed on the leadership track soon. What does this mean?

Unthink 22-02-2021 08:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 156756)
Hi, I overheard I am going to be placed on the leadership track soon. What does this mean?

Saikang incoming. Better turn it down.

Unregistered 22-02-2021 10:50 AM

Quote:

Congratulations! It's a good news

Unregistered 22-02-2021 10:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Boonwan (Post 156669)
Only true clueless clowns will go through the NIE route out of A lvls. See what happens one day when your students scold you chao******* and their parents scold you ham ga can for not managing their kids well - you can't tender cos won't be employable anywhere else with your useless NIE cert!

I don't think it is useless..

Unregistered 22-02-2021 11:51 AM

When will know get promoted?

Unregistered 22-02-2021 09:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 156770)
When will know get promoted?

Very soon.

Unregistered 22-02-2021 09:50 PM

Quote:

This means the school management sees you as potential to take on greater responsibilities via the leadership track.

Like SH, LH and then from there if possible progression to HOD. Do note that these days, most KPs are plateau at HOD level.

But nonetheless promotion is coming for you. You will hit SEO grades with much higher salary cap.

SH, LH can hit SEO 1 of 9k max salary cap.

HOD can hit SEO 2 of 10k max salary cap.

Whereas a HOT can only hit GEO 5 of 7.84k max salary cap. The salary differences between GEO and SEO was much lower but this changed when they revised the salary scheme in 2015 prior to the 2015 GE.

Unregistered 23-02-2021 12:36 AM

What is the starting pay for first class honours fresh grad? Will be teaching in a Secondary school.