Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   MINDEF DXO (All FAQ on it) (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/1722-ministry-defence-singapore-dxo-all-faq.html)

Unregistered 09-03-2016 08:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 81018)
Just a curious question, if they say my particulars are unclear and ask for it . I resend back to them last week on Thursday . How many days must I wait for them to revert back to me? Like maybe will they Email me that I am not shortlisted or shortlisted?

yes they will tell you if not shortlisted. and its not days. its weeks.

Unregistered 11-03-2016 09:08 AM

Anyone attended MSD clearance before? What do they check?

zero_88 13-03-2016 12:13 AM

If I have a pass degree from NTU

do I stand a chance to be DXO?

Unregistered 13-03-2016 01:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zero_88 (Post 81227)
If I have a pass degree from NTU

do I stand a chance to be DXO?

yes. i did become one.

zero_88 13-03-2016 02:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 81230)
yes. i did become one.

what is your pay range?

I am PES C in army, some anxiety disorder issue

will it affect my application

zero_88 13-03-2016 02:45 AM

can DXO eat cookhouse everyday to save money?

Unregistered 13-03-2016 06:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zero_88 (Post 81231)
what is your pay range?

I am PES C in army, some anxiety disorder issue

will it affect my application

i wont tell you the range. but its fairly decent and above market rates. with NS its 300 more than the ladies. 2nd upper female and me will have similar pay. and yes you can eat cookhouse if your unit does eat them.

lets put it this way. if you are the hiring manager. 2 candidates. 1 got disorder 1 dont have. the chances of you choosing yourself is higher or lower? assuming all other qualities is the same. its the same everywhere. not that i dont empathize with you. hopefully you can shine. (disclaimer: im just using logic. not that i know what the HR thinks)

Unregistered 14-03-2016 03:42 PM

Can I still apply to be a DXO if I had been charged by MINDEAF to DB during my NSF days and always chao keng?

I have a second upper degree from NUS. I dislike MINDEF but the economy is really bad now and I heard MINDEF pays DXO very well. I just need the money and a jiak lao bee job which leeches on taxpayers' money and this seems to suit me.

Unregistered 14-03-2016 04:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 81295)
Can I still apply to be a DXO if I had been charged by MINDEAF to DB during my NSF days and always chao keng?

I have a second upper degree from NUS. I dislike MINDEF but the economy is really bad now and I heard MINDEF pays DXO very well. I just need the money and a jiak lao bee job which leeches on taxpayers' money and this seems to suit me.

Troll. wait long long

Unregistered 16-03-2016 10:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 81304)
Troll. wait long long

Say a second upper from Nus, average performer in Mindef as DXO. What is the salary ceiling?