Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   MINDEF DXO (All FAQ on it) (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/1722-ministry-defence-singapore-dxo-all-faq.html)

Unregistered 15-02-2022 11:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 203118)
When u said "the test", did u mean onsite test or the personality test?

They contacted by email or phonecall for the interview?

Sorry its confidential.

But anyway standard screening takes 3-4 months, just wait and ask if there's any next step , contact HR directly and not forum. kthxbye

Unregistered 16-02-2022 10:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 203119)
Sorry its confidential.

But anyway standard screening takes 3-4 months, just wait and ask if there's any next step , contact HR directly and not forum. kthxbye

we would have contacted the HR if there was actually a contact information provided .

Unregistered 16-02-2022 01:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 203154)
we would have contacted the HR if there was actually a contact information provided .

hr smart, dont want u to spam them

Unregistered 18-02-2022 01:41 PM

DXO having pay raise like those in MX scheme?

Unregistered 18-02-2022 02:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 203521)
DXO having pay raise like those in MX scheme?

maybe will lag by at peast 6 mths to 1 yr

Unregistered 19-02-2022 01:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 194879)
hey fresh undergrad here. my security clearance started on mid Oct, followed up with the HR on late Oct and was told that I am just pending final processing before an offer can be made and that I have already cleared all the interviews.

Messaged HR on mid Dec again to ask how long more it would take. they said that another HR person should get back to me shortly and also apologised for the wait. But to date, no contact from the supposed HR person.

total time I've waited for the security clearance would be 2.5 months already, is this normal? I'm worried that after waiting for so long, I'll end up being rejected - or should I be comforted by the comms given by HR thus far?

thanks!

Hello, may I ask if you eventually receive a call from HR and did you get the job? Thanks

Unregistered 20-02-2022 01:53 AM

Any finance DXO can share about your experience/work life balance/culture & are all finance DXO working in the same office?

Unregistered 20-02-2022 12:08 PM

this kind of jiak liao bee job also can ask for pay raise? pui

If you think public service is jiak liao bee, mindef is the one that is the most useless. these farkers don't even account to the public unlike LTA, HDB, MAS, PUB

really biggest waste of taxpayer money. hope parliament can trim the fat.

Unregistered 20-02-2022 07:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 203786)
this kind of jiak liao bee job also can ask for pay raise? pui

If you think public service is jiak liao bee, mindef is the one that is the most useless. these farkers don't even account to the public unlike LTA, HDB, MAS, PUB

really biggest waste of taxpayer money. hope parliament can trim the fat.

Wait until you know that those in uniform gets 25% more than dxo. Those more jlb hahahha.

But is dxo worklife good?

Unregistered 20-02-2022 09:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 203847)
Wait until you know that those in uniform gets 25% more than dxo. Those more jlb hahahha.

But is dxo worklife good?

To me, those uniform job really got more risk so in some sense they deserve more money. For example, can get injured operating the machinery or from jungle training. But those in staff tour really also jiak liao bee. The paper literally only need to push; already got other people help you write swee swee liao. Just need to geh xiao a bit and add here add there can alr.

I not DXO so I don't know about worklife balance. But a lot of my friends are DXO. They always say they need to work weekends and also need to have phone ready to attend to calls. I really want to say...this kind of jiak liao bee job also need to pretend? Come on la...unless got real war...who the f needs to call a DXO on the weekend? So urgent until cannot settle on Monday?

Even if got real war, its the uniformed people who need to respond first what. Paper pushers also need to call meh? Really smh