Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   MINDEF DXO (All FAQ on it) (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/1722-ministry-defence-singapore-dxo-all-faq.html)

Unregistered 27-12-2021 07:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 195304)
cookhouse not free food? u dumb isit?

Hey stupid idiot, DXO at MINDEF no free food la bodoh. Go unit also not indented. Dunno you wanna bluff who strawberry.

Unregistered 27-12-2021 08:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 194879)
hey fresh undergrad here. my security clearance started on mid Oct, followed up with the HR on late Oct and was told that I am just pending final processing before an offer can be made and that I have already cleared all the interviews.

Messaged HR on mid Dec again to ask how long more it would take. they said that another HR person should get back to me shortly and also apologised for the wait. But to date, no contact from the supposed HR person.

total time I've waited for the security clearance would be 2.5 months already, is this normal? I'm worried that after waiting for so long, I'll end up being rejected - or should I be comforted by the comms given by HR thus far?

thanks!

were u informed that they were going to start the clearance process? if so, how long after your interview did they tell u so? thank u

Unregistered 28-12-2021 01:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 195307)
Hey stupid idiot, DXO at MINDEF no free food la bodoh. Go unit also not indented. Dunno you wanna bluff who strawberry.

i am a chio DXO. sure got guys queue to pass a lot free food to me from cook house. can't wait to start work!

Unregistered 29-12-2021 12:36 AM

Quote:

hey fresh undergrad here. my security clearance started on mid Oct, followed up with the HR on late Oct and was told that I am just pending final processing before an offer can be made and that I have already cleared all the interviews.

Messaged HR on mid Dec again to ask how long more it would take. they said that another HR person should get back to me shortly and also apologised for the wait. But to date, no contact from the supposed HR person.

total time I've waited for the security clearance would be 2.5 months already, is this normal? I'm worried that after waiting for so long, I'll end up being rejected - or should I be comforted by the comms given by HR thus far?

thanks!

The truth is, some clearance take longer, some take shorter.
All in all, it should fall within the range of anything between 2 months to 4 months. For your case it had been 2.5 months and you should probably be hearing from HR soon anytime from now to the 4th month mark.

Once cross 4th month, probably not very hopeful as it shouldnt take too long as most average clearance takes 2-4 months if you ask around (nothing confidential about this).

Unregistered 29-12-2021 03:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 195503)
All in all, it should fall within the range of anything between 2 months to 4 months. For your case it had been 2.5 months and you should probably be hearing from HR soon anytime from now to the 4th month mark.

Once cross 4th month, probably not very hopeful as it shouldnt take too long as most average clearance takes 2-4 months if you ask around (nothing confidential about this).

why need take so long?

Unregistered 29-12-2021 10:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 195615)
why need take so long?

Obviously they don’t want spies in their midst (duh) so they need to be 100% sure about you.

Most people fail security check btw. Don’t get your hopes up too soon

Unregistered 30-12-2021 01:20 AM

DX9 salary ceiling

Anyone has any idea what is the maximum ceiling for dx9?

Unregistered 30-12-2021 01:53 PM

Quote:

thanks!

hi, is this for a dxo or sid role?

Unregistered 30-12-2021 09:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 195503)

tis is the same as what ppl experienced too...
any idea of SID interview is still ongoing? Or all waiting for 4th month rejection or waiting for clearance? anyone can share ?

Unregistered 31-12-2021 03:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 195906)
tis is the same as what ppl experienced too...
any idea of SID interview is still ongoing? Or all waiting for 4th month rejection or waiting for clearance? anyone can share ?

i’m on to my 3.5 month since interview. no noise or anything.