MINDEF DXO (All FAQ on it) - Page 329 - Salary.sg Forums
Salary.sg Forums  

Go Back   Salary.sg Forums > The Salary.sg Discussion Forums: > Income and Jobs

Income and Jobs Discuss jobs, career options and of course salaries




MINDEF DXO (All FAQ on it)

 Citibank Cash Back Card - up to $350 cash back* - Click to Apply Now 
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #3281 (permalink)  
Old 29-06-2020, 02:20 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Interview Process during CB period

Hello all,

I posted here before. Briefly:

1. I am a current civil servant. Applied for MINDEF DXO in the mid of April. No news for 2 whole months - which I probably understand.

2. Recently got called for a writing test. Informed that I was further shortlisted for a video-interviewed to be conducted this week. Found it strange that the email invitation for the video-interview, they mentioned my work location. Thought that they would only let you know the info during the unit preview.

Thus, would like to know:

a. For those applicants that have received verbal/confirmed offer during this period, how many interviews did you go through? I would think that under current circumstances, unit preview would not be likely right?

Reply With Quote
  #3282 (permalink)  
Old 30-06-2020, 12:29 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello all,

I posted here before. Briefly:

1. I am a current civil servant. Applied for MINDEF DXO in the mid of April. No news for 2 whole months - which I probably understand.

2. Recently got called for a writing test. Informed that I was further shortlisted for a video-interviewed to be conducted this week. Found it strange that the email invitation for the video-interview, they mentioned my work location. Thought that they would only let you know the info during the unit preview.

Thus, would like to know:

a. For those applicants that have received verbal/confirmed offer during this period, how many interviews did you go through? I would think that under current circumstances, unit preview would not be likely right?
I remember a few post before, someone said they had virtual onsite unit preview interview, not sure how true is the post though...personally i had a 1st interview via video about 1.5 months ago but no update so far, when i email them, they just say it is in progress...

Reply With Quote
  #3283 (permalink)  
Old 01-07-2020, 10:06 AM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello all,

I posted here before. Briefly:

1. I am a current civil servant. Applied for MINDEF DXO in the mid of April. No news for 2 whole months - which I probably understand.

2. Recently got called for a writing test. Informed that I was further shortlisted for a video-interviewed to be conducted this week. Found it strange that the email invitation for the video-interview, they mentioned my work location. Thought that they would only let you know the info during the unit preview.

Thus, would like to know:

a. For those applicants that have received verbal/confirmed offer during this period, how many interviews did you go through? I would think that under current circumstances, unit preview would not be likely right?

I saw somewhere in the previous posting that someone mentioned virtual site interview..so not too sure about that..personally i still waiting for update from my 1st interview...but seeing that it is so long kinda pull my hopes down quite a bit haha

Reply With Quote
  #3284 (permalink)  
Old 02-07-2020, 02:25 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Job posting taken down

Hi All, i am still waiting for the result for the 1st interview but there is no news so far...i just notice that the job posting on mindef been taken down...is that safe to say no more chance or?


SG Bus Timing App
SG Bus Timing App - the best bus app - available on iPhone


SGX Stocks Android App - check share prices
SGX Stocks [Android] App - check latest share prices on the go


SGX Stocks for iPad - check latest Singapore share prices
SGX Stocks [iPad] app
| SGX Stocks [iPhone] app
Reply With Quote
  #3285 (permalink)  
Old 03-07-2020, 02:04 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi All, i am still waiting for the result for the 1st interview but there is no news so far...i just notice that the job posting on mindef been taken down...is that safe to say no more chance or?
How long have you been waiting for their update ?
Reply With Quote
  #3286 (permalink)  
Old 04-07-2020, 12:12 AM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default What job did you apply?

What job did you apply? Taken down means they have found the right one. Usually they wont take down until they are very sure the candidate is suitable.
Reply With Quote

  #3287 (permalink)  
Old 04-07-2020, 10:35 AM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What job did you apply? Taken down means they have found the right one. Usually they wont take down until they are very sure the candidate is suitable.
Seem like lost case, I applied for a logistical role
Reply With Quote
  #3288 (permalink)  
Old 06-07-2020, 09:30 AM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Any update after 1st online interview

Hello everyone.. anyone got any update after the 1st online interview? How long is the waiting period for them to update if you are shortlisted for 2nd interview or etc?
Reply With Quote
  #3289 (permalink)  
Old 06-07-2020, 03:13 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone.. anyone got any update after the 1st online interview? How long is the waiting period for them to update if you are shortlisted for 2nd interview or etc?
When did you interview?
Reply With Quote
  #3290 (permalink)  
Old 06-07-2020, 10:32 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Smile

Hi,

I've recently made an application via the DXO portal, but did not receive any sort of confirmation email after I submitted my application. Can I just check if this is normal? Was wondering if my application got successfully sent at all.

Thanks!
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Higher starting salaries for MINDEF and SAF entrants Salary.sg Income and Jobs 2 06-04-2012 07:31 AM
MINDEF and SAF Sign-On Bonuses Salary.sg Income and Jobs 9 16-08-2009 03:40 PM

» 30 Recent Threads
Compare civil service salary ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
10,352 Replies, 5,682,845 Views
MINDEF DXO (All FAQ on it) ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
3,352 Replies, 1,938,522 Views
Career as Teacher ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
2,736 Replies, 1,650,997 Views
Lawyer Salary ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
8,305 Replies, 2,759,004 Views
I need honest advice. Jump to... ( 1 2 3)
27 Replies, 2,926 Views
SIM-UOL fresh grad starting pay ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
3,084 Replies, 1,298,117 Views
ITE lecturer ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
124 Replies, 121,574 Views
DBS Management Associate Program... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
1,833 Replies, 284,658 Views
How much are you earning per annum? ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
11,957 Replies, 3,762,201 Views
Civil Svc/ Statboard - Typical... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
2,301 Replies, 1,009,998 Views
How much do you earn and save? ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
117 Replies, 18,472 Views
Working in SMRT ( 1 2)
12 Replies, 18,260 Views
Income from casino
6 Replies, 801 Views
ST Electronics ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
731 Replies, 222,275 Views
Q: Big 4 Hiring Status
4 Replies, 564 Views
Commercial Affairs Officer ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
107 Replies, 83,079 Views
UBS Financial Services Industry...
0 Replies, 166 Views
How is life as a doctor in... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
1,323 Replies, 926,353 Views
Anyone jobless for a long time... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
2,948 Replies, 1,105,205 Views
Constituency Manager (People... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
865 Replies, 448,728 Views
Aircraft Maintenance License and... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
619 Replies, 462,412 Views
Sign On After 30? ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
38 Replies, 4,390 Views
What course should I undertake?
9 Replies, 4,454 Views
Q: Big4 - Yearly salary increment ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
990 Replies, 773,017 Views
Advantages
2 Replies, 1,078 Views
MAS : Mid Career Professionals ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
209 Replies, 121,594 Views
Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.2



All times are GMT +8. The time now is 08:27 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2