Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   MINDEF DXO (All FAQ on it) (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/1722-ministry-defence-singapore-dxo-all-faq.html)

Unregistered 09-08-2019 11:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 122540)
Hey does anyone know the format of the site preview? Is it like another interview? I read that some people got rejected after that stage.

Could have a few candidates, or solo.

Then see the work environment, and meet some potential colleagues (be it other bosses or people you are managing). It is still considered another stage of interview.

Actually it goes both ways, sometimes people get a shocked after previewing such environment too.

So when successful from that stage you will be offered a verbal offer subjected to clearance and medical.

saiyan2005 14-08-2019 05:11 PM

Anybody went for the psychometric test this morning?

Unregistered 14-08-2019 07:08 PM

hi , i will be going for my medical soon. may i know is the medical examination is the same as when we going to enlist for ns? i have psoriasis which is some skin problem , but i got a pes b during my ns time. will it affect my medical? thanks

Unregistered 14-08-2019 07:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 122624)
hi , i will be going for my medical soon. may i know is the medical examination is the same as when we going to enlist for ns? i have psoriasis which is some skin problem , but i got a pes b during my ns time. will it affect my medical? thanks

it will be fine.

they just want to make sure u can work for ur job. if its office, usually be ok.

Unregistered 14-08-2019 07:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 122625)
it will be fine.

they just want to make sure u can work for ur job. if its office, usually be ok.

hi , thanks for the info!

Fresh Grad (F) 15-08-2019 09:42 PM

Security & Medical Clearance

Hi guys,

First off v grateful to this forum wrt the hiring process etc. (I read all 250+ pgs lel) Anyway, was wondering what security clearance is required for a ops/HR position? (Which CAT + the rough process) Also regarding medical clearance- didn't go to NS since I'm female so was wondering if there's any PT stuff to look out for? Haven't done those NAPFA related things in years lol.

Thanks in advance :)

I'm in the midst of the job application process; and will update this forum w my own experience (timeline and all) once the final result is out.

saiyan2005 16-08-2019 08:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fresh Grad (F) (Post 122659)
Hi guys,

First off v grateful to this forum wrt the hiring process etc. (I read all 250+ pgs lel) Anyway, was wondering what security clearance is required for a ops/HR position? (Which CAT + the rough process) Also regarding medical clearance- didn't go to NS since I'm female so was wondering if there's any PT stuff to look out for? Haven't done those NAPFA related things in years lol.

Thanks in advance :)

I'm in the midst of the job application process; and will update this forum w my own experience (timeline and all) once the final result is out.

Hi

Which stages of the process u are in now?

Unregistered 16-08-2019 08:07 PM

Vacancy/Job Appointment

Hi,

I went to check that the appointment that I applied for has disappeared from the website. Does that mean that the job has been offered to someone?

saiyan2005 16-08-2019 08:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 122679)
Hi,

I went to check that the appointment that I applied for has disappeared from the website. Does that mean that the job has been offered to someone?

U been to interview?

Unregistered 17-08-2019 02:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 122679)
Hi,

Which appointment do you refer to?