Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   MINDEF DXO (All FAQ on it) (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/1722-ministry-defence-singapore-dxo-all-faq.html)

Unregistered 24-04-2019 09:30 PM

It depends on the hiring manager. PT scores takes about less than a week to process, then it is up to hiring managers. Some of them don’t want to come down to meet only 1-2 candidates so they may wait awhile to do so. Then it depends on their schedule and all the other things.

Unregistered 25-04-2019 12:48 AM

giving back to this community.

my timeline was (roughly):

job application + 0
PT + 2 weeks
Interview invitation + 6 days
Interview 1 + 1 week
Site Preview + 4 days
Offer + 1 day

some of them posted here are right, it depends on the schedule of the hiring manager and how urgent that post needs to be filled.

Unregistered 25-04-2019 06:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 117667)

job application + 0
PT + 2 weeks
Interview 1 + 1 week
Site Preview + 4 days
Offer + 1 day

some of them posted here are right, it depends on the schedule of the hiring manager and how urgent that post needs to be filled.

Yours is really fast, completed everything in about a month wow! May I ask what department/role is it?

Unregistered 25-04-2019 07:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 117667)

job application + 0
PT + 2 weeks
Interview 1 + 1 week
Site Preview + 4 days
Offer + 1 day

Wow... Based on data from the dxo thread, yours is amazing efficiency. Maybe your dept head makes the HR panic just to get a call. I'm also interested to know your title.

Unregistered 25-04-2019 01:06 PM

sorry everyone, i missed out a line on my timeline, no wonder it was like it seems really quick.

the timeline should be

job application + 0
PT invitation + 2 weeks
PT + 2 weeks
Interview 1 + 1 week
Site Preview + 4 days
Offer + 1 day

missed out the invitation after 2 weeks of application, and PT was 2 weeks after i received the invitation to register - otherwise mine seems too fast. sorry for the confusion.

i applied for an IT role, rejected because military lifestyle is not for me.

Unregistered 25-04-2019 01:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 117693)
sorry everyone, i missed out a line on my timeline, no wonder it was like it seems really quick.

the timeline should be

job application + 0
PT invitation + 2 weeks
PT + 2 weeks
Interview 1 + 1 week
Site Preview + 4 days
Offer + 1 day

missed out the invitation after 2 weeks of application, and PT was 2 weeks after i received the invitation to register - otherwise mine seems too fast. sorry for the confusion.

thanks for the clarifications. its still considered fast, less than 2 months up till offer stage even though there is still medical and security clearance to come if you were to accept the offer. At that point of time, were you a fresh grad?

Unregistered 25-04-2019 02:28 PM

Quote:

the timeline should be

job application + 0
PT invitation + 2 weeks
PT + 2 weeks
Interview 1 + 1 week
Site Preview + 4 days
Offer + 1 day

This is still relatively quick haha! Were you informed if you have a second interview? Or were you just told that what proceeds after the first interview is just a site preview?

Unregistered 25-04-2019 05:16 PM

Quote:

good. there's zero IT in the military. Whatever they use, their strange concerns, their backward systems is irrelevant beyond the saf. If you are mid-career then different, take decent money, just cruise ... nothing new to learn.

Unregistered 28-04-2019 11:10 PM

It's pretty quiet here. Any updates?

Unregistered 29-04-2019 06:25 PM

Logistics Manager

Hi everyone,

Would like to ask anyone who've been to the logistics manager interview/know anything about this position, does one have to spend the day working in the warehouse or? Will there be any "executives" helping the logistics manager.

Appreciate all responses!