Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   MINDEF DXO (All FAQ on it) (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/1722-ministry-defence-singapore-dxo-all-faq.html)

Unregistered 07-09-2018 07:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 110082)
wow 4 months?!

can you even remember the position you applied lol

Haha still can remember. But already no idea of the job descriptions totally !

Unregistered 10-09-2018 03:39 PM

Dont know got chance or not

Hi guys, anybody took a PT test on 31st August 2018 and got a call up for interview? Thanks!

Unregistered 13-09-2018 03:13 PM

If i got rejected from PT test. Can i reapply for the same position again or i can only apply after 1 year for other positions? I read from this thread, can reapply immediately for other positions after i got rejected from the PT test.

Unregistered 14-09-2018 10:09 AM

Hi, I went for the PT and saw my indicated first choice job position indicated on the attendance list. However on the same day after the PT, I saw that my indicated first choice was removed from the dxo job vacancies listing. Does this mean I may or may not be considered anymore even if I pass the PT? Thanks

Unregistered 15-09-2018 09:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 110062)
It can take days , weeks or even months. For me, is 4 months after I took PT.

that is like damn long waiting time sia

but in between were u offered jobs by other employers

Unregistered 16-09-2018 06:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 110190)
Hi, I went for the PT and saw my indicated first choice job position indicated on the attendance list. However on the same day after the PT, I saw that my indicated first choice was removed from the dxo job vacancies listing. Does this mean I may or may not be considered anymore even if I pass the PT? Thanks

Hi, you also need to understand that there will be multiple candidates for your position. while you may have done well for your PT, you might not be the best. But if you do do well for the PT, you should be called for at least an interview. good luck! try other positions if you want to serve in MINDEF.

Unregistered 17-09-2018 08:29 AM

is it weird that they call me for interview WITHOUT attending the psychometric test first?

not fresh grad, experienced hire here.

Unregistered 17-09-2018 03:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 109883)
I'm also in the midst of applying for a dxo position, so I'll share with you the application process and timeline:

- PT test: Not much to prepare for, testing your logic, reasoning and personality
- After that, 5 weeks later I received a rejection email. Nevertheless, I took the advice of other forum users and re-applied for other dxo positions.
- 2 weeks later, got a phone call to go for an interview
- After the interview they will notify you within 2 weeks whether you are shortlisted to go for site preview, or rejected.

Best of luck to you!

Can meh? I thought the rejection email has this sentence "Your application will be retained in our system for 1 year. We welcome you to re-apply after this period and to consider the available positions at that time."

They say after this period leh...

Unregistered 17-09-2018 05:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 110244)
is it weird that they call me for interview WITHOUT attending the psychometric test first?

not fresh grad, experienced hire here.

you might have applied for a diploma level position. better double check with HR.

Unregistered 21-09-2018 05:59 PM

i got a reply saying i was not successful for the position i applied, but instead they offered two roles and wanted to know my interest
what does that imply? already done PT