Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   Salary Increment Rate (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/1700-salary-increment-rate.html)

5liter 30-03-2013 05:21 PM

Leave scheme

Hi all,

I would like to seek your advice on the leave scheme (annual leave entitlement) of following industries:
1. logistics or transportation
2.manufacturing

Many thanks !

Unregistered 30-03-2013 06:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 35049)
Because I read the average in Singapore is 4.5%. Not sure how accurate it is..

my company average C grader all get around 3-3.5%, and this is average

B get 4-4.5%
A get 5-6%

so 3-3.5%, and this is average

Unregistered 31-03-2013 09:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 35038)
so high??!?!?!

even in my company

a "A" performer, when you promote, you get 8% max for just for promotion only

I was only ranked as an average performer (only my 2nd yr in this position/company). But i'm in the oil/gas industry so I guess that's why we get above average increments

Unregistered 01-04-2013 10:11 AM

Seriously, any companies that has the audacity to give below 5% should be rewarded with lots of MCs and sub-par work. salaries below 2k do not even have 100dollar increment after working for a year, what kind of respect is that? giving handouts?

Unregistered 21-04-2013 11:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 35108)
Seriously, any companies that has the audacity to give below 5% should be rewarded with lots of MCs and sub-par work. salaries below 2k do not even have 100dollar increment after working for a year, what kind of respect is that? giving handouts?

My ex company rewarded according to seniority and job level, management get bonus of a few months, execs get 13 month, non execs get no bonus, reason being company performance was bad that year,a few non execs were laid off also

Super no protection for the lower ranks, even execs felt scared

Unregistered 22-04-2013 09:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 20384)
I was even more lucky to get 200% increase when i changed job recently. Job scope is even wider, with even more regional travel required. Also Diff industry as well.

I am probably the luckiest to get 300% increase when I changed job recently. Job scope is unlimited and space travel is required sometimes and the trips can be very long especially on a business trip to Alpha Centauri. Very niche industry.

Unregistered 22-04-2013 09:46 AM

My bank's increment was only 3%...and there's for better rated performer. Majority get 2-2.5%. Bonus was 1.5 months (top performer 2 months, average performer 1 month).

Small branch of a middle eastern bank.

Unregistered 23-04-2013 03:07 AM

wonder how is the annual increment rate in those slack MNCs like european MNCs?

Unregistered 15-08-2013 12:47 AM

my increment this year was 2%. less than a 100$. after CPF deduction, even lesser. and no OT pay but OT any time, any day. i have as much freedom as a slave, the only difference is i have to pay rent and food and transportation.

Dark_flan 15-08-2013 05:02 PM

This yr gotten around 4% increment which is somewhere near national average. Bonus quite good considered not marine/ oil & gas about 4 mths speculated for this year.. Anyway I'm in the manufacturing industry.. Working in this company abt 1 yr plus only...