Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   Job Application with MOE (non-teaching position) (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/1593-job-application-ministry-education-singapore-non-teaching-position.html)

Unregistered 17-04-2012 04:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 23931)
why you want to change your stat-board job? Pay no good??

Not relax enough... I need more time everyday to finish both my Straits Times as well my 8days magazine lah..

Unregistered 17-04-2012 05:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 23930)
Bean, are you around. Can disclose how much MOE offered you?
BTW, do they accept non local degree?

I would like to know, too, as I am a non-local grad as well. Tried applying for Admin Mgr but received no response.

Unregistered 17-04-2012 08:24 PM

Anybody know if a 1-year contract HR in MOE entitled to 13th month bonus and performance bonus?

Unregistered 18-04-2012 10:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 23931)
why you want to change your stat-board job? Pay no good??

no lar, not the pay. just hope to work at a location near where i stay w/o having to spend long travelling time to and fro work. live near bv, so can cut down on travelling time, no need take mrt if i get to work at moe hq.

Unregistered 19-04-2012 12:15 PM

There's only one interview for admin mgr, there'll be 2 VP and a HR mgr interviewing you.
Dont see much prospects or career development opportunities for this role.

darrenlim 22-04-2012 05:10 PM

Hi, anyone here applying or has applied before for the position of Vice Principle Amin? Anyone can share what are the roles and responsibilities for this position?

serpent 27-04-2012 10:45 PM

operation manager

Today i went for interview for operation manager. there were 2 vice principle and HR with her laptop.

I am from Uniform group.

Guys any idea salary for operation manager.?

Any possible to transfer service from one ministry to another?

Unregistered 17-07-2012 08:23 PM

anyone currently in MOE? care to share about the work culture there and also how long do the HR take to process applications? really curious!

Unregistered 19-07-2012 08:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 26713)
anyone currently in MOE? care to share about the work culture there and also how long do the HR take to process applications? really curious!

MOE HQ has more red tape than any other Ministries... School environment is more family like but depend on Principal and VP...

Unregistered 19-07-2012 09:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 26783)
MOE HQ has more red tape than any other Ministries... School environment is more family like but depend on Principal and VP...

how come there is more red tape at MOE HQ?