Job Application with MOE (non-teaching position) - Page 38 - Salary.sg Forums
Salary.sg Forums  

Go Back   Salary.sg Forums > The Salary.sg Discussion Forums: > Income and Jobs

Income and Jobs Discuss jobs, career options and of course salaries




Job Application with MOE (non-teaching position)

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #371 (permalink)  
Old 19-08-2022, 10:45 AM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi! I went for the interview on 2nd August, and similarly submitted the supplementary 2A form! However, they just emailed me today requesting for employment history BUT the application is still in processÖI guess thereís alot of candidates!!

When was your interview??
I received the same form and also received the email to send in my employment history and CPF statements. Was then asked to go for medical examination, but the email still says the application is in process and doesnít mean that even if you have done the medical examination means you will be offered the job. So I think itís really just a waiting game! Probably cos of the number of applicants that applied for the job.

Reply With Quote
  #372 (permalink)  
Old 19-08-2022, 10:48 AM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Ahh that's good to know! From what I heard, getting informed regarding medical checkup is a step closer to a good outcome! Have they informed when will your medical checkup be?

Next week will be my third week, hope they will get back haha. Aww thank you, you too
Not yet! Still waiting for them to get back to me on the date. Yes, the wait is really excruciating cos itís really no news at all from the time of interview all the way until you complete all the processes and wait for them to offer you the job.

Reply With Quote
  #373 (permalink)  
Old 21-08-2022, 01:13 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I received the same form and also received the email to send in my employment history and CPF statements. Was then asked to go for medical examination, but the email still says the application is in process and doesnít mean that even if you have done the medical examination means you will be offered the job. So I think itís really just a waiting game! Probably cos of the number of applicants that applied for the job.
Ahh I see! Do you mind sharing how long the entire process was? From your interview date up till the medical examination? Iím actually awaiting for another job offer as well so pretty anxious thinking how long this will take cosí I might need to make a decision soon :Ē)

Also, I did email them but they mentioned that it will take 4 - 6 weeks from the interview date before we know of the outcome.

All the best to you!! 🙂🙂

Reply With Quote
  #374 (permalink)  
Old 21-08-2022, 09:47 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Not yet! Still waiting for them to get back to me on the date. Yes, the wait is really excruciating cos itís really no news at all from the time of interview all the way until you complete all the processes and wait for them to offer you the job.
ahh so u got the email for medical right after submitting the employment history etc?
omg ikr!! iím like lowkey anxious 🥲🥲 hoping for good news for both of us soon!! 🙂🙂
Reply With Quote
  #375 (permalink)  
Old 21-08-2022, 10:16 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Medical for AED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
ahh so u got the email for medical right after submitting the employment history etc?
omg ikr!! iím like lowkey anxious 🥲🥲 hoping for good news for both of us soon!! 🙂🙂

Not immediately. The email came after about 1 week or so? They gave the date for the medical check up. So letís see how long is the wait after that again. Hahaha
Reply With Quote
  #376 (permalink)  
Old 21-08-2022, 10:22 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default AED Interview

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Ahh I see! Do you mind sharing how long the entire process was? From your interview date up till the medical examination? Iím actually awaiting for another job offer as well so pretty anxious thinking how long this will take cosí I might need to make a decision soon :Ē)

Also, I did email them but they mentioned that it will take 4 - 6 weeks from the interview date before we know of the outcome.

All the best to you!! 🙂🙂
I went for my interview third week of July. I think was 22 July. After the interview, I had to wait another 2 weeks for them to send me an email to submit my past CPF history documents and employment history letters. After that, itís another 1 week of waiting before I got the email to notify me that the personnel from the company will contact me regarding the medical examination. I only received the medical examination. So all in all, after the interview, itís about 3-4 weeks of waiting.

I actually got another job offer as well, so Iím hoping the process can be quicker. But I guess cos of the sheer number of applicants, it really takes time for them to go through everything.
Reply With Quote

  #377 (permalink)  
Old 21-08-2022, 10:26 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Process after interview

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Ahh I see! Do you mind sharing how long the entire process was? From your interview date up till the medical examination? Iím actually awaiting for another job offer as well so pretty anxious thinking how long this will take cosí I might need to make a decision soon :Ē)

Also, I did email them but they mentioned that it will take 4 - 6 weeks from the interview date before we know of the outcome.

All the best to you!! 🙂🙂
I went for interview on 22 July. After that it was just waiting for about 2-3 weeks for them to request for me to send in my past CPF transaction and past employment letters. After that was another 1 week before they sent an email to me to notify me that a personnel would contact me regarding the medical examination. So all in all itís about 3-4 weeks of waiting from interview to medical examination.

I also have another job offer actually so Iím really hoping they can quicken their process. But I guess they just want to make sure everything is well and they donít hire the wrong people thatís why the checks. And also cos of the sheer number of applicants. Thatís why itís so long.
Reply With Quote
  #378 (permalink)  
Old 22-08-2022, 08:36 AM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Medical Checkup

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Not immediately. The email came after about 1 week or so? They gave the date for the medical check up. So letís see how long is the wait after that again. Hahaha
Oh no....dat's pretty long. Just curious when's ur medical checkup and interview date if u don't mind sharing? My interview was on the 1st week of Aug :") Hoping that by early Sept they will be able to give the outcome (or maybe too hopeful) HAHA
Reply With Quote
  #379 (permalink)  
Old 26-08-2022, 12:36 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Oh no....dat's pretty long. Just curious when's ur medical checkup and interview date if u don't mind sharing? My interview was on the 1st week of Aug :") Hoping that by early Sept they will be able to give the outcome (or maybe too hopeful) HAHA
My interview was on 22 July. I just went for my medical checkup today. I asked the Hr person, they say need another 2-3 weeks for them to process the application. So all in all after you interview should be another 2 months of waiting?
Reply With Quote
  #380 (permalink)  
Old 29-08-2022, 01:38 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Process after interview

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I went for interview on 22 July. After that it was just waiting for about 2-3 weeks for them to request for me to send in my past CPF transaction and past employment letters. After that was another 1 week before they sent an email to me to notify me that a personnel would contact me regarding the medical examination. So all in all itís about 3-4 weeks of waiting from interview to medical examination.

I also have another job offer actually so Iím really hoping they can quicken their process. But I guess they just want to make sure everything is well and they donít hire the wrong people thatís why the checks. And also cos of the sheer number of applicants. Thatís why itís so long.
Thank you for sharing ur timelime!! Ahh I see I guess you went for your medical examination already?

Ahh hope ur other job offer is able to wait!! I hope so too that they will be able to quicken their process! All the best to you!
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Editorial position miwashi Income and Jobs 8 24-02-2012 11:26 AM
how much can I ask for this position,thanks salseek Income and Jobs 13 20-08-2011 12:12 AM
Getting ahead on a mid career switch to teaching career_sg Education and Personal Growth 7 29-09-2010 10:23 AM
Montessori Teaching jobs-What do I ask for? katherine Income and Jobs 5 12-07-2010 04:52 PM
how much is the following position? salseek Income and Jobs 1 24-03-2010 02:15 PM

» 30 Recent Threads
Roles in accenture singapore ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
5,611 Replies, 1,316,186 Views
Lawyer Salary ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
18,467 Replies, 7,602,995 Views
Q: Big4 - Yearly salary increment ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
9,747 Replies, 3,183,338 Views
MINDEF DXO (All FAQ on it) ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
4,780 Replies, 3,471,198 Views
IMDA (under MCI) ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
399 Replies, 206,696 Views
Compare civil service salary ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
14,984 Replies, 10,002,982 Views
High Finance Thread ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
1,472 Replies, 380,706 Views
DBS tech seed programme ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
2,704 Replies, 836,755 Views
How much are you earning per annum? ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
13,461 Replies, 5,494,138 Views
How is life as a doctor in... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
4,499 Replies, 2,259,319 Views
Career as Teacher ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
6,669 Replies, 4,236,046 Views
MAS for Mid Career Professionals ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
1,311 Replies, 637,279 Views
Civil Svc/ Statboard - Typical... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
4,825 Replies, 2,686,385 Views
Factual Local Bank Salaries - DBS... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
1,060 Replies, 738,230 Views
Civil Service Performance Bonus ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
4,251 Replies, 3,328,164 Views
DSTA (under Mindef) ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
1,248 Replies, 995,111 Views
Hospital (Private or Public)... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
360 Replies, 134,017 Views
Bnp paribas graduate ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
205 Replies, 122,724 Views
Ex-MOE Teachers ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
351 Replies, 314,991 Views
Officer Role in Bank of Tokyo -... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
273 Replies, 222,720 Views
Standard Chartered International... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
363 Replies, 164,074 Views
LTA (Land Transport Authority) ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
269 Replies, 175,518 Views
NCS (SingTel subsidiary) ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
1,100 Replies, 763,584 Views
Anyone work in JPM/GS/Morgan... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
300 Replies, 75,428 Views
ITE Polytechnic Scheme ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
171 Replies, 213,749 Views
SLA (Singapore Land Authority) ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
34 Replies, 25,594 Views
Htx ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
85 Replies, 55,157 Views
Exxon Mobil Equipment tech or... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
2,040 Replies, 848,209 Views
OCBC Graduate Talent Programme... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
1,094 Replies, 454,339 Views
Mining Industry ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
78 Replies, 47,285 Views
Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.2



All times are GMT +8. The time now is 03:28 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2