Job Application with MOE (non-teaching position) - Page 37 - Salary.sg Forums
Salary.sg Forums  

Go Back   Salary.sg Forums > The Salary.sg Discussion Forums: > Income and Jobs

Income and Jobs Discuss jobs, career options and of course salaries




Job Application with MOE (non-teaching position)

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #361 (permalink)  
Old 13-06-2022, 01:59 AM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Education and career guidance

Hello I am interested to be a ECG counsellor. I heard from my friends that the work culture there is not very positive and developing. May I ask if anyone knows?

Reply With Quote
  #362 (permalink)  
Old 20-06-2022, 12:10 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Corporate Support Officer

How is the work load for Corporate Support Officer? Is it gonna be boring or stressful?

Reply With Quote
  #363 (permalink)  
Old 22-07-2022, 09:15 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default AED role

Hi, anyone applied as AED in the recent MOE window? I recently went for interview and received an email today saying to complete the 2nd supplementary form. Anyone knows usually what does this mean? Or just have to wait for MOE to reply?

Reply With Quote
  #364 (permalink)  
Old 03-08-2022, 11:27 AM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi, anyone applied as AED in the recent MOE window? I recently went for interview and received an email today saying to complete the 2nd supplementary form. Anyone knows usually what does this mean? Or just have to wait for MOE to reply?
Hi, I went for the SEN interview yesterday and got the 2nd supplementary form today. Mmm I think it's just part of the admin process. So I guess we have to wait for MOE to reply.

Just wondering if you managed to ask when they will get back with the outcome? Hope your interview went well!


Primary School English Grammar and Vocabulary Drills
Primary School English Grammar and Vocabulary Drills


SG Bus Timing App
SG Bus Timing App - the best bus app - available on iOS and Android


SGX Stocks Android App - check share prices
SGX Stocks [Android] App - check latest share prices on the go


SGX Stocks for iPad - check latest Singapore share prices
SGX Stocks [iPad] app
| SGX Stocks [iPhone] app
Reply With Quote
  #365 (permalink)  
Old 12-08-2022, 10:37 AM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default AED interview

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi, I went for the SEN interview yesterday and got the 2nd supplementary form today. Mmm I think it's just part of the admin process. So I guess we have to wait for MOE to reply.

Just wondering if you managed to ask when they will get back with the outcome? Hope your interview went well!
They said it will take about 3 weeks. But it has been 3 weeks. Hahah! Did they send an email to you to ask for your CPF statements and past employment history letters?
Reply With Quote
  #366 (permalink)  
Old 16-08-2022, 02:58 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
They said it will take about 3 weeks. But it has been 3 weeks. Hahah! Did they send an email to you to ask for your CPF statements and past employment history letters?
ahh 3 weeks? thatís pretty fast! have they contacted you?

mm nope they didnít for me 😬😬 maybe thatís a good sign for you!
Reply With Quote

  #367 (permalink)  
Old 16-08-2022, 05:18 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Interview

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
ahh 3 weeks? thatís pretty fast! have they contacted you?

mm nope they didnít for me 😬😬 maybe thatís a good sign for you!
They recently said that as part of the application process, would need to go for medical checkup but they said the application is still in process. Guess they are just taking a long time due to the number of applicants!

Hope u would receive good news soon! 😊
Reply With Quote
  #368 (permalink)  
Old 16-08-2022, 06:50 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
They recently said that as part of the application process, would need to go for medical checkup but they said the application is still in process. Guess they are just taking a long time due to the number of applicants!

Hope u would receive good news soon! 😊
Ahh that's good to know! From what I heard, getting informed regarding medical checkup is a step closer to a good outcome! Have they informed when will your medical checkup be?

Next week will be my third week, hope they will get back haha. Aww thank you, you too
Reply With Quote
  #369 (permalink)  
Old 16-08-2022, 08:00 PM
Bea Bea
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Allied Educator / Special Needs Education Officer interview July 2022

Hi all,

Wanted to check if anyone received an outcome for their first interview for
Special Needs Education Officer interview July 2022.
Was told to submit Supplementary 2A form after that no reply .
Only shows " in progress" in careers portal.
Reply With Quote
  #370 (permalink)  
Old 18-08-2022, 09:27 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bea Bea View Post
Hi all,

Wanted to check if anyone received an outcome for their first interview for
Special Needs Education Officer interview July 2022.
Was told to submit Supplementary 2A form after that no reply .
Only shows " in progress" in careers portal.
Hi! I went for the interview on 2nd August, and similarly submitted the supplementary 2A form! However, they just emailed me today requesting for employment history BUT the application is still in processÖI guess thereís alot of candidates!!

When was your interview??
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Editorial position miwashi Income and Jobs 8 24-02-2012 11:26 AM
how much can I ask for this position,thanks salseek Income and Jobs 13 20-08-2011 12:12 AM
Getting ahead on a mid career switch to teaching career_sg Education and Personal Growth 7 29-09-2010 10:23 AM
Montessori Teaching jobs-What do I ask for? katherine Income and Jobs 5 12-07-2010 04:52 PM
how much is the following position? salseek Income and Jobs 1 24-03-2010 02:15 PM

» 30 Recent Threads
Management Consultant MBB Big4 etc... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
232 Replies, 107,258 Views
Career as Teacher ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
6,246 Replies, 3,950,561 Views
GovTech ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
3,337 Replies, 1,019,272 Views
MINDEF DXO (All FAQ on it) ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
4,689 Replies, 3,320,230 Views
Credit Suisse ( 1 2)
16 Replies, 5,858 Views
Exxon Mobil Equipment tech or... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
2,001 Replies, 805,796 Views
Q: Big4 - Yearly salary increment ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
9,216 Replies, 2,897,740 Views
20% salary bump? ( 1 2 3)
24 Replies, 5,812 Views
How much are you earning per annum? ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
13,371 Replies, 5,287,727 Views
How is life as a doctor in... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
4,289 Replies, 2,117,943 Views
Queries about Cpib application ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
1,375 Replies, 760,293 Views
DBS tech seed programme ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
2,505 Replies, 728,579 Views
DSTA (under Mindef) ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
1,230 Replies, 959,548 Views
Job Application with MOE... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
398 Replies, 433,753 Views
Civil Service Performance Bonus ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
4,166 Replies, 3,155,436 Views
Micron starting pay ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
565 Replies, 216,649 Views
Compare civil service salary ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
14,849 Replies, 9,624,972 Views
CSA (Cyber Security Agency) ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
565 Replies, 235,019 Views
IMDA (under MCI) ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
355 Replies, 182,203 Views
Lawyer Salary ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
18,051 Replies, 7,146,417 Views
Enterprise Singapore hiriing... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
149 Replies, 143,883 Views
Hospital (Private or Public)... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
346 Replies, 111,367 Views
Civil Svc/ Statboard - Typical... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
4,477 Replies, 2,537,921 Views
High Finance Thread ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
1,390 Replies, 333,145 Views
Factual Local Bank Salaries - DBS... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
967 Replies, 661,035 Views
ST Electronics ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
3,145 Replies, 958,293 Views
Engineer Pay ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
525 Replies, 285,946 Views
NUS (National University of... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
249 Replies, 187,251 Views
Electrical Engineering Jobs in...
2 Replies, 409 Views
For those with 2-5 YOE, what is... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
1,044 Replies, 254,569 Views
Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.2



All times are GMT +8. The time now is 11:59 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2