Job Application with MOE (non-teaching position) - Page 36 - Salary.sg Forums
Salary.sg Forums  

Go Back   Salary.sg Forums > The Salary.sg Discussion Forums: > Income and Jobs

Income and Jobs Discuss jobs, career options and of course salaries




Job Application with MOE (non-teaching position)

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #351 (permalink)  
Old 08-02-2022, 08:02 AM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
same. i went on the 6th jan. until now no news yet

its either got rejected already, or they take v long to update on the outcome.
mm do you think we should email the HR to ask for updates? based on the timeline, seems like there will be interviews till early feb. hopefully they will get back to us soon!



Primary School English Grammar and Vocabulary Drills
Primary School English Grammar and Vocabulary Drills


SG Bus Timing App
SG Bus Timing App - the best bus app - available on iOS and Android


SGX Stocks Android App - check share prices
SGX Stocks [Android] App - check latest share prices on the go


SGX Stocks for iPad - check latest Singapore share prices
SGX Stocks [iPad] app
| SGX Stocks [iPhone] app
Reply With Quote
  #352 (permalink)  
Old 08-02-2022, 11:58 AM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
mm do you think we should email the HR to ask for updates? based on the timeline, seems like there will be interviews till early feb. hopefully they will get back to us soon!

Already emailed. HR replied that applicants can expect to receive outcome within 4-6 weeks after the interview. If next Friday still no news, Iíll take it that I got rejected >.<

Is it common for government jobs HR to inform applicant that he or she is rejected? Or there will just be no updates?

Reply With Quote
  #353 (permalink)  
Old 09-02-2022, 09:40 AM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Already emailed. HR replied that applicants can expect to receive outcome within 4-6 weeks after the interview. If next Friday still no news, Iíll take it that I got rejected >.<

Is it common for government jobs HR to inform applicant that he or she is rejected? Or there will just be no updates?
wow that's pretty long but at least there's a timeline for us to roughly gauge! thanks for sharing

mm from what I read on the official website, it stated that "If your application is unsuccessful, we will inform you via email. Alternatively, you can check your application status anytime via [email protected]". So I think either way we will receive an email of the outcome.

Jiayou to both of us!!

Reply With Quote
  #354 (permalink)  
Old 09-02-2022, 02:34 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
wow that's pretty long but at least there's a timeline for us to roughly gauge! thanks for sharing

mm from what I read on the official website, it stated that "If your application is unsuccessful, we will inform you via email. Alternatively, you can check your application status anytime via [email protected]". So I think either way we will receive an email of the outcome.

Jiayou to both of us!!

i'll wait till next thur 17/2 then. no news means gg.
Reply With Quote
  #355 (permalink)  
Old 09-02-2022, 06:35 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i'll wait till next thur 17/2 then. no news means gg.

I received update already. Unsuccessful >.<
Reply With Quote
  #356 (permalink)  
Old 10-02-2022, 12:51 AM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

good for you. can move on.
Reply With Quote

  #357 (permalink)  
Old 10-02-2022, 01:49 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

hi, for those who got contacted for the untrained counsellor position? what is ur qualifications like? fresh degree / got exp/ volunteering exp? going to try again next round as i got rejected this time round..
Reply With Quote
  #358 (permalink)  
Old 21-04-2022, 02:22 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default AED lbs postion

Did anyone apply for the aed lbs position for the feb application? Any updates so far?
Reply With Quote
  #359 (permalink)  
Old 24-04-2022, 04:29 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Generic mx scheme in moe

I got an offer in MOE hq under the generic mx scheme. However I noticed most of the pple in MOE are on specialist track mostly teachers posted there or ex teachers. Does anyone know if progression for generic scheme will be behind these specialists? Are the AD/Sad/dd positions in MOE hq all filled by teachers?
Reply With Quote
  #360 (permalink)  
Old 03-05-2022, 12:38 AM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I got an offer in MOE hq under the generic mx scheme. However I noticed most of the pple in MOE are on specialist track mostly teachers posted there or ex teachers. Does anyone know if progression for generic scheme will be behind these specialists? Are the AD/Sad/dd positions in MOE hq all filled by teachers?
im under generic mx scheme as well. afaik, the ad/sad/dd that i interacted with before are all generic mx scheme.

maybe it depends on the department that you are going to...
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Editorial position miwashi Income and Jobs 8 24-02-2012 11:26 AM
how much can I ask for this position,thanks salseek Income and Jobs 13 20-08-2011 12:12 AM
Getting ahead on a mid career switch to teaching career_sg Education and Personal Growth 7 29-09-2010 10:23 AM
Montessori Teaching jobs-What do I ask for? katherine Income and Jobs 5 12-07-2010 04:52 PM
how much is the following position? salseek Income and Jobs 1 24-03-2010 02:15 PM

» 30 Recent Threads
Q: Big4 - Yearly salary increment ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
9,144 Replies, 2,866,340 Views
Ex-MOE Teachers ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
326 Replies, 287,901 Views
Lawyer Salary ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
18,027 Replies, 7,099,333 Views
MINDEF DXO (All FAQ on it) ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
4,685 Replies, 3,304,235 Views
Anyone worked in singhealth/nhg? ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
66 Replies, 127,569 Views
Working Culture in IRAS ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
67 Replies, 121,790 Views
Career as Teacher ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
6,096 Replies, 3,888,933 Views
How is life as a doctor in... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
4,275 Replies, 2,104,421 Views
How much do you earn and save? ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
381 Replies, 179,247 Views
Interview Process at IPOS? ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
217 Replies, 138,447 Views
Shopee fresh grad pay ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
725 Replies, 201,615 Views
Micron starting pay ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
547 Replies, 212,393 Views
Roles in accenture singapore ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
5,347 Replies, 1,158,768 Views
Engineer Pay ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
519 Replies, 283,003 Views
Civil Svc/ Statboard - Typical... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
4,467 Replies, 2,522,834 Views
NCS (SingTel subsidiary) ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
1,076 Replies, 714,230 Views
IMDA (under MCI) ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
349 Replies, 178,747 Views
MAS for Mid Career Professionals ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
1,222 Replies, 585,405 Views
Compare civil service salary ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
14,830 Replies, 9,579,128 Views
UOB Management Associate Program ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
972 Replies, 453,134 Views
Factual Local Bank Salaries - DBS... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
964 Replies, 653,843 Views
For those with 2-5 YOE, what is... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
1,041 Replies, 250,885 Views
Job Application with MOE... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
391 Replies, 430,773 Views
Constituency Manager (People... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
918 Replies, 600,597 Views
Queries about Cpib application ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
1,372 Replies, 757,017 Views
JTC (Jurong Town Corporation) ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
44 Replies, 52,002 Views
DBS tech seed programme ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
2,491 Replies, 719,945 Views
ITE Polytechnic Scheme ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
161 Replies, 197,450 Views
Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.2



All times are GMT +8. The time now is 08:24 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2