Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   Job Application with MOE (non-teaching position) (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/1593-job-application-ministry-education-singapore-non-teaching-position.html)

Unregistered 22-10-2020 10:01 AM

Hello,

Can anyone share, for school counsellor interview how long was the interview? 30min or 1hr?

Anxious

Unregistered 22-10-2020 12:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 147801)
Hello,

Can anyone share, for school counsellor interview how long was the interview? 30min or 1hr?

Anxious

For me the process is about 30 mins. Anyone was there at the 22 Oct 2020 interview?

Unregistered 22-10-2020 12:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 147811)
For me the process is about 30 mins. Anyone was there at the 22 Oct 2020 interview?

I was there. Interview was hard, they asked many Technical Q and Past Experience...and for the Past Experience they keep asking about the outcome to the person I counsel...My interview was around 30 mins too..

There were a total of 3 interviewer- HR, Lead Counsellor, Principal . (one of them is very strict, other one nice)

Did they say when they will get back to you?

So stressful, dunno if I can get the job....sighed...

Unregistered 22-10-2020 01:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 147812)
I was there. Interview was hard, they asked many Technical Q and Past Experience...and for the Past Experience they keep asking about the outcome to the person I counsel...My interview was around 30 mins too..

There were a total of 3 interviewer- HR, Lead Counsellor, Principal . (one of them is very strict, other one nice)

Did they say when they will get back to you?

So stressful, dunno if I can get the job....sighed...

Wow, i only did a role play with the lead counsellor. Cos I was told I needed to get more experience by volunteering, so there goes my interview. No mentioned of when they will revert but likely within 2 weeks. The person who interview is the Deputy Director and one lead counsellor.

Unregistered 22-10-2020 01:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 147813)
Wow, i only did a role play with the lead counsellor. Cos I was told I needed to get more experience by volunteering, so there goes my interview. No mentioned of when they will revert but likely within 2 weeks. The person who interview is the Deputy Director and one lead counsellor.

Stay Positive - All The Best and Good Luck to you.

Unregistered 26-10-2020 12:53 PM

Hello,

Anyone, went for the Trained Counsellor interview today or recently?

Appreciate, if you could kindly share your experience,.

Thank you.

Unregistered 29-10-2020 11:04 AM

Trained School Counsellor

Hello,

Anyone went for Trained School Counsellor Position recently? Any updates ? outcome?

Anxious...sleepless night..

Unregistered 02-11-2020 10:58 AM

Hello,

Anyone applied for Trained School Counsellor and got shortlisted for interview?

Kindly share your interview experience.

Thank you.

Unregistered 11-11-2020 06:29 PM

Anyone applied for ECG counsellor recently and got shortlisted?

Unregistered 23-11-2020 01:18 PM

Student Welfare Officer

Anyone went/applied for Aug intake and gotten update?