Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   Job Application with MOE (non-teaching position) (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/1593-job-application-ministry-education-singapore-non-teaching-position.html)

Unregistered 13-06-2022 01:59 AM

Education and career guidance

Hello I am interested to be a ECG counsellor. I heard from my friends that the work culture there is not very positive and developing. May I ask if anyone knows?

Unregistered 20-06-2022 12:10 PM

Corporate Support Officer

How is the work load for Corporate Support Officer? Is it gonna be boring or stressful?

Unregistered 22-07-2022 09:15 PM

AED role

Hi, anyone applied as AED in the recent MOE window? I recently went for interview and received an email today saying to complete the 2nd supplementary form. Anyone knows usually what does this mean? Or just have to wait for MOE to reply?

Unregistered 03-08-2022 11:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 226161)
Hi, anyone applied as AED in the recent MOE window? I recently went for interview and received an email today saying to complete the 2nd supplementary form. Anyone knows usually what does this mean? Or just have to wait for MOE to reply?

Hi, I went for the SEN interview yesterday and got the 2nd supplementary form today. Mmm I think it's just part of the admin process. So I guess we have to wait for MOE to reply.

Just wondering if you managed to ask when they will get back with the outcome? Hope your interview went well! :)

Unregistered 12-08-2022 10:37 AM

AED interview

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 227283)
Hi, I went for the SEN interview yesterday and got the 2nd supplementary form today. Mmm I think it's just part of the admin process. So I guess we have to wait for MOE to reply.

Just wondering if you managed to ask when they will get back with the outcome? Hope your interview went well! :)

They said it will take about 3 weeks. But it has been 3 weeks. Hahah! Did they send an email to you to ask for your CPF statements and past employment history letters?

Unregistered 16-08-2022 02:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 227989)
They said it will take about 3 weeks. But it has been 3 weeks. Hahah! Did they send an email to you to ask for your CPF statements and past employment history letters?

ahh 3 weeks? that’s pretty fast! have they contacted you?

mm nope they didn’t for me 😬😬 maybe that’s a good sign for you!

Unregistered 16-08-2022 05:18 PM

Interview

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 228200)
ahh 3 weeks? that’s pretty fast! have they contacted you?

mm nope they didn’t for me 😬😬 maybe that’s a good sign for you!

They recently said that as part of the application process, would need to go for medical checkup but they said the application is still in process. Guess they are just taking a long time due to the number of applicants!

Hope u would receive good news soon! 😊

Unregistered 16-08-2022 06:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 228215)
They recently said that as part of the application process, would need to go for medical checkup but they said the application is still in process. Guess they are just taking a long time due to the number of applicants!

Hope u would receive good news soon! 😊

Ahh that's good to know! From what I heard, getting informed regarding medical checkup is a step closer to a good outcome! :) Have they informed when will your medical checkup be?

Next week will be my third week, hope they will get back haha. Aww thank you, you too :)

Bea Bea 16-08-2022 08:00 PM

Allied Educator / Special Needs Education Officer interview July 2022

Hi all,

Wanted to check if anyone received an outcome for their first interview for
Special Needs Education Officer interview July 2022.
Was told to submit Supplementary 2A form after that no reply .
Only shows " in progress" in careers portal.

Unregistered 18-08-2022 09:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bea Bea (Post 228233)
Hi all,

Wanted to check if anyone received an outcome for their first interview for
Special Needs Education Officer interview July 2022.
Was told to submit Supplementary 2A form after that no reply .
Only shows " in progress" in careers portal.

Hi! I went for the interview on 2nd August, and similarly submitted the supplementary 2A form! However, they just emailed me today requesting for employment history BUT the application is still in process…I guess there’s alot of candidates!!

When was your interview?? :)

Unregistered 19-08-2022 10:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 228442)
Hi! I went for the interview on 2nd August, and similarly submitted the supplementary 2A form! However, they just emailed me today requesting for employment history BUT the application is still in process…I guess there’s alot of candidates!!

When was your interview?? :)

I received the same form and also received the email to send in my employment history and CPF statements. Was then asked to go for medical examination, but the email still says the application is in process and doesn’t mean that even if you have done the medical examination means you will be offered the job. So I think it’s really just a waiting game! Probably cos of the number of applicants that applied for the job.

Unregistered 19-08-2022 10:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 228223)
Ahh that's good to know! From what I heard, getting informed regarding medical checkup is a step closer to a good outcome! :) Have they informed when will your medical checkup be?

Next week will be my third week, hope they will get back haha. Aww thank you, you too :)

Not yet! Still waiting for them to get back to me on the date. Yes, the wait is really excruciating cos it’s really no news at all from the time of interview all the way until you complete all the processes and wait for them to offer you the job.

Unregistered 21-08-2022 01:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 228491)
I received the same form and also received the email to send in my employment history and CPF statements. Was then asked to go for medical examination, but the email still says the application is in process and doesn’t mean that even if you have done the medical examination means you will be offered the job. So I think it’s really just a waiting game! Probably cos of the number of applicants that applied for the job.

Ahh I see! Do you mind sharing how long the entire process was? From your interview date up till the medical examination? I’m actually awaiting for another job offer as well so pretty anxious thinking how long this will take cos’ I might need to make a decision soon :”)

Also, I did email them but they mentioned that it will take 4 - 6 weeks from the interview date before we know of the outcome.

All the best to you!! 🙂🙂

Unregistered 21-08-2022 09:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 228492)
Not yet! Still waiting for them to get back to me on the date. Yes, the wait is really excruciating cos it’s really no news at all from the time of interview all the way until you complete all the processes and wait for them to offer you the job.

ahh so u got the email for medical right after submitting the employment history etc?
omg ikr!! i’m like lowkey anxious 🥲🥲 hoping for good news for both of us soon!! 🙂🙂

Unregistered 21-08-2022 10:16 PM

Medical for AED

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 228669)
ahh so u got the email for medical right after submitting the employment history etc?
omg ikr!! i’m like lowkey anxious 🥲🥲 hoping for good news for both of us soon!! 🙂🙂

Not immediately. The email came after about 1 week or so? They gave the date for the medical check up. So let’s see how long is the wait after that again. Hahaha

Unregistered 21-08-2022 10:22 PM

AED Interview

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 228640)
Ahh I see! Do you mind sharing how long the entire process was? From your interview date up till the medical examination? I’m actually awaiting for another job offer as well so pretty anxious thinking how long this will take cos’ I might need to make a decision soon :”)

Also, I did email them but they mentioned that it will take 4 - 6 weeks from the interview date before we know of the outcome.

All the best to you!! 🙂🙂

I went for my interview third week of July. I think was 22 July. After the interview, I had to wait another 2 weeks for them to send me an email to submit my past CPF history documents and employment history letters. After that, it’s another 1 week of waiting before I got the email to notify me that the personnel from the company will contact me regarding the medical examination. I only received the medical examination. So all in all, after the interview, it’s about 3-4 weeks of waiting.

I actually got another job offer as well, so I’m hoping the process can be quicker. But I guess cos of the sheer number of applicants, it really takes time for them to go through everything.

Unregistered 21-08-2022 10:26 PM

Process after interview

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 228640)

All the best to you!! 🙂🙂

I went for interview on 22 July. After that it was just waiting for about 2-3 weeks for them to request for me to send in my past CPF transaction and past employment letters. After that was another 1 week before they sent an email to me to notify me that a personnel would contact me regarding the medical examination. So all in all it’s about 3-4 weeks of waiting from interview to medical examination.

I also have another job offer actually so I’m really hoping they can quicken their process. But I guess they just want to make sure everything is well and they don’t hire the wrong people that’s why the checks. And also cos of the sheer number of applicants. That’s why it’s so long.

Unregistered 22-08-2022 08:36 AM

Medical Checkup

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 228676)
Not immediately. The email came after about 1 week or so? They gave the date for the medical check up. So let’s see how long is the wait after that again. Hahaha

Oh no....dat's pretty long. Just curious when's ur medical checkup and interview date if u don't mind sharing? My interview was on the 1st week of Aug :") Hoping that by early Sept they will be able to give the outcome (or maybe too hopeful) HAHA

Unregistered 26-08-2022 12:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 228705)
Oh no....dat's pretty long. Just curious when's ur medical checkup and interview date if u don't mind sharing? My interview was on the 1st week of Aug :") Hoping that by early Sept they will be able to give the outcome (or maybe too hopeful) HAHA

My interview was on 22 July. I just went for my medical checkup today. I asked the Hr person, they say need another 2-3 weeks for them to process the application. So all in all after you interview should be another 2 months of waiting?

Unregistered 29-08-2022 01:38 PM

Process after interview

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 228678)
I went for interview on 22 July. After that it was just waiting for about 2-3 weeks for them to request for me to send in my past CPF transaction and past employment letters. After that was another 1 week before they sent an email to me to notify me that a personnel would contact me regarding the medical examination. So all in all it’s about 3-4 weeks of waiting from interview to medical examination.

I also have another job offer actually so I’m really hoping they can quicken their process. But I guess they just want to make sure everything is well and they don’t hire the wrong people that’s why the checks. And also cos of the sheer number of applicants. That’s why it’s so long.

Thank you for sharing ur timelime!! Ahh I see I guess you went for your medical examination already? :)

Ahh hope ur other job offer is able to wait!! I hope so too that they will be able to quicken their process! All the best to you! :)

Unregistered 13-09-2022 08:22 AM

Outcome after Med Appt

Hi! Can I just check if anyone here received their application's outcome after going for the med appointment? Thank you! :)

Unregistered 13-09-2022 08:23 AM

Outcome after Med Appt

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 230201)
Hi! Can I just check if anyone here received their application's outcome after going for the med appointment? Thank you! :)

I meant for those who applied for the SEN officer position :)

Unregistered 15-09-2022 09:47 AM

Outcome for SEN position

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 230202)
I meant for those who applied for the SEN officer position :)

Still waiting! Hahha. Since July.

Unregistered 15-09-2022 09:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 230321)

Damn long right. hate it

Unregistered 15-09-2022 11:27 AM

Who tf applies to MOE

Unregistered 15-09-2022 11:29 AM

Quote:

Ohh wow dat's really long!! When did you go for your medical appointment though? I just went 2 days ago!

Unregistered 21-09-2022 06:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 230337)
Ohh wow dat's really long!! When did you go for your medical appointment though? I just went 2 days ago!

Hahaha. I went for my medical appointment end of august?

Unregistered 22-09-2022 08:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 230876)

oh wow, it's gonna be almost a month soon! mm i emailed hr the other day and she mentioned that it will take about 1-2 weeks and she will update if further shortlisted! it's really a waiting game right now :")

Unregistered 22-09-2022 09:10 AM

Quote:

apply and kena rej many times

give up liao

Unregistered 28-09-2022 04:07 AM

Untrained school counselor

Who applied untrained school counselor on September ? Any news update?

Unregistered 28-09-2022 10:16 AM

AED outcome

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 230876)

hey! can i check if they have gotten back to you?

Unregistered 28-09-2022 03:19 PM

Admin Manager

Hi, anyone applied for Admin manager role before? The interview is conducted at the school or MOE HQ?

Unregistered 01-10-2022 12:37 AM

Sch counsellor (Trained)

Hi, anyone applied for this position in July and already cleared medical, and gotten a response back from HR again with the job offer?

Unregistered 03-10-2022 08:39 AM

SEN officer

Hi, I would like to also ask if anyone that has applied for SEN position in June and already cleared medical, has gotten a response back from HR with a job offer? Thank you!

Unregistered 04-10-2022 06:48 PM

School counsellor (untrained)

Who applied 02 Sep school counsellor untrained, anyone got email for interview, almost 5 weeks no any news, the website status was in progress.

Unregistered 04-10-2022 06:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 231654)
Hi, anyone applied for this position in July and already cleared medical, and gotten a response back from HR again with the job offer?

Hi , may I know how long are u wait for the interview email?

Unregistered 04-10-2022 11:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 231950)
Who applied 02 Sep school counsellor untrained, anyone got email for interview, almost 5 weeks no any news, the website status was in progress.

Hi, i waited about 7-8weeks to hear from them. Suggest you wait till end of October.

Unregistered 05-10-2022 12:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 231978)
Hi, i waited about 7-8weeks to hear from them. Suggest you wait till end of October.

Thanks , I will still wait hope got a good news

Unregistered 06-10-2022 01:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 231951)
Hi , may I know how long are u wait for the interview email?

Are you the same poster as #398?

Unregistered 06-10-2022 04:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 232065)
Are you the same poster as #398?

yes, I am wishing for the interview email