Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   Salary Advice (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/1535-salary-advice.html)

sount 27-09-2011 06:30 PM

Salary Advice

Hi Everyone, apologies if this has been asked before, but am quite new to SG's job market. I am looking to relocate to Singapore after spending 15+ years overseas (originally from M'sia). I have under my belt just over 10 years of experience working in IT service industry (client management, service delivery and support). Over the last four years, I have built and managed a team of four service engineers to a team of 16 service engineers providing 24x7 support for our clients mainly in the EU and APAC region. And recently expending our service offering into a follow-the-sun model.

I was hoping if I can obtain guidance on what salary range and package I can expect in the current SG job market. Many thanks.

Unregistered 27-09-2011 07:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sount (Post 16649)
Hi Everyone, apologies if this has been asked before, but am quite new to SG's job market. I am looking to relocate to Singapore after spending 15+ years overseas (originally from M'sia). I have under my belt just over 10 years of experience working in IT service industry (client management, service delivery and support). Over the last four years, I have built and managed a team of four service engineers to a team of 16 service engineers providing 24x7 support for our clients mainly in the EU and APAC region. And recently expending our service offering into a follow-the-sun model.

I was hoping if I can obtain guidance on what salary range and package I can expect in the current SG job market. Many thanks.

Maybe 200k.

IT Manager 27-09-2011 11:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sount (Post 16649)

what's your current salary?

i'm an IT manager as well with close to 12 years experience, drawing just under SGD 190K per annum basic

sount 29-09-2011 06:41 AM

Sounds like it'll be ideal to relocate to Singapore. Low economical outlook where I am hadn't allowed for much salary advancement for years. Barely making close to half of what you are all quoting. :(