Salary.sg Forums  

Go Back   Salary.sg Forums > The Salary.sg Discussion Forums: > Income and Jobs

Income and Jobs Discuss jobs, career options and of course salaries

Q: Big4 - Yearly salary increment

Old 26-05-2021, 12:16 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hahahaha this is so funny. I see BB MO/BO kids talking down to B4 peeps but you guys are just equally as bad if not worse in the eyes of BB FO guys. I’m guessing you got ridiculed or treated like dirt by FO guys in your day to day, that’s why you’re here to vent it out on B4 guys. Instead of spending so much time on this forum to talk to down to others, make sure they do a proper job of clearing trades and work double time to clear KYC. Or better, improve your skills so you can get out of your dead-end MO/BO role.

Source: Associate at BB Global Markets who can’t stand the ego of some of these MO/BO pricks
Still better than big 4.

In fact, haidilao pays better than big 4. No need to study so hard some more

Old 26-05-2021, 12:18 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Hahahaha this is so funny. I see BB MO/BO kids talking down to B4 peeps but you guys are just equally as bad if not worse in the eyes of BB FO guys. I’m guessing you got ridiculed or treated like dirt by FO guys in your day to day, that’s why you’re here to vent it out on B4 guys. Instead of spending so much time on this forum to talk to down to others, make sure they do a proper job of clearing trades and work double time to clear KYC. Or better, improve your skills so you can get out of your dead-end MO/BO role.

Source: Associate at BB Global Markets who can’t stand the ego of some of these MO/BO pricks
Haha this is so funny seeing an associate at BB global markets laughing at MO/BO guys. You associates are ****ing dirt as well. You think you guys are so god’s gift to the world. Give you guys 2 whole years can’t bring in any business, only waiting for VPs to give you scraps.

Source: VP in DCM

Old 26-05-2021, 12:22 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Haha this is so funny seeing an associate at BB global markets laughing at MO/BO guys. You associates are ****ing dirt as well. You think you guys are so god’s gift to the world. Give you guys 2 whole years can’t bring in any business, only waiting for VPs to give you scraps.

Source: VP in DCM
You all VPs think you so big that you can stuff your ego up into other people's arse. Give you guys 6 months and when your KPIs not met you can go eat grass and cow dung from your mom's arse.

Source: ED in GM

Old 26-05-2021, 12:34 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
You all VPs think you so big that you can stuff your ego up into other people's arse. Give you guys 6 months and when your KPIs not met you can go eat grass and cow dung from your mom's arse.

Source: ED in GM
All of you EDs are ****ing leeches. You think you guys are so much better than the VPs. Lemme tell you, you cfm hentak kaki forever. Even if the MD retires you guys wont get hired. Always going around bragging about your title on online forums zzz

Source: CEO of morgan sachs
Old 26-05-2021, 12:39 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
All of you EDs are ****ing leeches. You think you guys are so much better than the VPs. Lemme tell you, you cfm hentak kaki forever. Even if the MD retires you guys wont get hired. Always going around bragging about your title on online forums zzz

Source: CEO of morgan sachs
You bloody worthless CEO scum trying to brag about your role and position. Wait till you see what I have in store for you which will send you from the moon back to your mom's grave which I dug out last year.

Source: Majority shareholders of goldman ballsachs
Old 26-05-2021, 01:07 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
You bloody worthless CEO scum trying to brag about your role and position. Wait till you see what I have in store for you which will send you from the moon back to your mom's grave which I dug out last year.

Source: Majority shareholders of goldman ballsachs
You shareholders are a bloody joke. Moon this moon that. Knn limpei issue one time qualified opinion you lose millions of dollars. You better repent and bow down in front of your local big 4 auditors.

Source: auditor at prestigious big 4 (local uni, summa cum laude, highest distinction, protector of financial markets)

Primary School English Grammar and Vocabulary Drills
Primary School English Grammar and Vocabulary Drills

SG Bus Timing App
SG Bus Timing App - the best bus app - available on iOS and Android

Bursa Stocks Android App - check share prices
Bursa Stocks [Android] App - check latest share prices on the go

SGX Stocks Android App - check share prices
SGX Stocks [Android] App - check latest share prices on the go

SGX Stocks for iPad - check latest Singapore share prices
SGX Stocks [iPad] app
| SGX Stocks [iPhone] app

Old 26-05-2021, 02:01 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
You shareholders are a bloody joke. Moon this moon that. Knn limpei issue one time qualified opinion you lose millions of dollars. You better repent and bow down in front of your local big 4 auditors.

Source: auditor at prestigious big 4 (local uni, summa cum laude, highest distinction, protector of financial markets)
Wtf you really have nothing better to do other than replying to your own posts? Whoever you are, grow up please. So pathetic.
Old 26-05-2021, 08:45 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Wtf you really have nothing better to do other than replying to your own posts? Whoever you are, grow up please. So pathetic.
Diam la, go and work at your 3k per month (2.4k take home wtf) salary and OT until 2 am everyday.
Old 26-05-2021, 09:53 AM
Unregistered

Quote:

Source your mom la. I’m from MO/BO and honestly all these FO “ridiculing” and “treated like dirt” is fking BS. At least not in SG and the BB that I am at. Which desk are you on “Associate”? You think you in WSO LOL

Anw, the pay + hours are 100% better in MO vs Big 4 and believe it or not, I have offers from many consultancies (PM roles) throughout my stint. Allow me to explain (since you’re obviously not in BB MO). Most of the clearing and settlement etc are now handed offshore (eg in India) and typically pure-play MO roles based in SG are more focused on IA projects now (if you are in the industry, you would know that the market is flooded with PM roles now at both the ED, VP and ED levels).
Old 26-05-2021, 09:56 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Source your mom la. I’m from MO/BO and honestly all these FO “ridiculing” and “treated like dirt” is fking BS. At least not in SG and the BB that I am at. Which desk are you on “Associate”? You think you in WSO LOL

Anw, the pay + hours are 100% better in MO vs Big 4 and believe it or not, I have offers from many consultancies (PM roles) throughout my stint. Allow me to explain (since you’re obviously not in BB MO). Most of the clearing and settlement etc are now handed offshore (eg in India) and typically pure-play MO roles based in SG are more focused on IA projects now (if you are in the industry, you would know that the market is flooded with PM roles now at both the ED, VP and ED levels).
Settlement and clearing is back office la dumb fk.