Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   Q: Big4 - Yearly salary increment (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/1506-q-big4-yearly-salary-increment.html)

Unregistered 20-11-2022 10:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 235303)
Not just big 4 leh, my dept also got jhk jhb apply for controller. At first give them chance but during interview can tell they beh kan. Now see acca just throw into trash

your dept doing it wrongly, should offer the position to ceca instead of jhk

Unregistered 21-11-2022 01:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 235303)
Not just big 4 leh, my dept also got jhk jhb apply for controller. At first give them chance but during interview can tell they beh kan. Now see acca just throw into trash

Acca not even a defree. What kind of shytty compan entertains that. Must be village bulding. Own ppl get own ppl.

Unregistered 21-11-2022 07:42 AM

Can never understand why some client can be so lau lan, especially those low rank account admin aunties. Always like to act one big shot. And if you send a xmm auditor to her, it’s like sending a sheep to a wolf den. Lmao if I quit audit and apply to her company, I’ll probably also be her manager.

Unregistered 21-11-2022 07:45 AM

Can honestly tell you one. Currently in a big engagement with all of them jhk and I’m the only sinkie. Their daily topics revolve around sinkies’ see them no up attitude, weekend go back their kampong, and back to sinkie no good. You can imagine the torture sitting in a room listening to their weird accent.

Unregistered 21-11-2022 09:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 235322)
Can never understand why some client can be so lau lan, especially those low rank account admin aunties. Always like to act one big shot. And if you send a xmm auditor to her, it’s like sending a sheep to a wolf den. Lmao if I quit audit and apply to her company, I’ll probably also be her manager.

Cause nobody want to talk or even look at them old people outside of work so they only have their job then ppl will bother to talk to them

Unregistered 21-11-2022 09:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 235324)
Can honestly tell you one. Currently in a big engagement with all of them jhk and I’m the only sinkie. Their daily topics revolve around sinkies’ see them no up attitude, weekend go back their kampong, and back to sinkie no good. You can imagine the torture sitting in a room listening to their weird accent.

too bad lol not our fault u suck at ur job and work at some garbage company full of foreigners

Unregistered 21-11-2022 12:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 235331)
too bad lol not our fault u suck at ur job and work at some garbage company full of foreigners

eat lunch with ranjit first before talking to me

Unregistered 21-11-2022 01:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 235341)
eat lunch with ranjit first before talking to me

stay salty lolol the only comeback u got is some random indian name while u slave away in ur office working like a dog earning 2x less than a cs fresh grad lol

Unregistered 21-11-2022 02:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 235324)

then change job lor, u not happy come here cry at 7am in the morning simi lj?? u ok anot?

Unregistered 21-11-2022 08:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 235347)
then change job lor, u not happy come here cry at 7am in the morning simi lj?? u ok anot?

No need change job 1 leh. Just jump ard b4.