Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   Q: Big4 - Yearly salary increment (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/1506-q-big4-yearly-salary-increment.html)

Unregistered 05-10-2022 04:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 231991)
After A1 bonus good or not?

You go and compare with other stingy big 4 before you say this.

Is orange bonus good for second year onward? Missing out in first year bonus is a big minus for me already.

Unregistered 05-10-2022 05:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 232015)
what is the best way to slack without taking mc?

Don't work. Stay unemployed.

Unregistered 05-10-2022 05:32 PM

I saw on LinkedIn a few recently admitted people from a certain Big 4 firm left to become trainees at international firms. Hiring market seems hot.

Unregistered 05-10-2022 05:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 232017)
Is orange bonus good for second year onward? Missing out in first year bonus is a big minus for me already.

Up to 5 months bonus.

You say good or not? And ppl really do get the 5 months, so it’s not some scam where they say range is 1-5 but only 1 person in the whole company got the highest amount (shall not name which big 4 does this)….

Unregistered 05-10-2022 05:47 PM

Anyone here personally knows a junior partner?

How much do they roughly earn and whats the buy in?
Will help me decide if the grind is worth it. I see my junior partner hardly comes to office, usually work from home and doesnt reply emails at night . I have no idea how busy she actually is , possibly busy , possibly not. Anyone can share some light? is partner workload very light - I assume so if you have a good SM

Unregistered 05-10-2022 09:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 232025)
Anyone here personally knows a junior partner?

How much do they roughly earn and whats the buy in?
Will help me decide if the grind is worth it. I see my junior partner hardly comes to office, usually work from home and doesnt reply emails at night . I have no idea how busy she actually is , possibly busy , possibly not. Anyone can share some light? is partner workload very light - I assume so if you have a good SM

Hi I’m a retired partner and I assure you junior partners definitely enjoy work life balance.

Between client pursuits, team management and the various meetings, all partners and employees definitely find enough time to recharge and rejuvenate.

Just make sure to wake up from your dream once you had enough, after all the AWPs are not going to do themselves.

Unregistered 05-10-2022 09:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 232015)
what is the best way to slack without taking mc?

Jokes on you. Big4 and slack don't gel well

Unregistered 05-10-2022 09:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 232016)
Why is it corporate BS just becos you couldn’t get into DT?

I get it, not everyone has the personality for DT but you don’t have to be so sour about it.

Can't get into DT? pls their offer low.. DT not what they used to be quite easy to get it now. But pay too low

Unregistered 05-10-2022 09:51 PM

big 4 now hire private uni grads so its not that hard to enter alr.

Unregistered 05-10-2022 09:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 232016)
Why is it corporate BS just becos you couldn’t get into DT?

I get it, not everyone has the personality for DT but you don’t have to be so sour about it.

For the record, I am currently in DT and your previous post is word for word what the head of tax told us during the townhall.

If that is not corporate PR nonsense, i don’t know what is.