Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   Q: Big4 - Yearly salary increment (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/1506-q-big4-yearly-salary-increment.html)

Unregistered 03-07-2022 07:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 224334)
Any newly promoted first year SM earning more than 130k?

BLUE firm ba... after including the 20% CA increment and bonus...

Unregistered 03-07-2022 07:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 224359)
Probably a progression for high performer and still slower than audit.

Based on ur audit progression, by year 4, an auditor should be drawing about 5k. My friend is drawing 5.2k after 4 years.

Just looking at the number, you know which is higher. Not to mention by year 4 in Big 4, I assume you are a S2/AM with added responsibilities and probably longer shitty work life balance. For comparison, my friend has only been promoted once again in the past 4 years but is drawing higher salary with significantly better working hours.

Unregistered 03-07-2022 07:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 224364)
BLUE firm ba... after including the 20% CA increment and bonus...

what about non CA and before bonus?

Unregistered 03-07-2022 07:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 224302)
Not bad what considering that u can complete an accountancy degree in 3 yrs. u start earning much earlier than your other peers who take 4 or even 5 years to get a degree. And if u can finish in 3 yrs it says alot abt accountancy as a profession. The work is easy and doesnt need much brains. So even a tunku abdul rahman smk jiuhu can do. So if u enter this industry why complain? If u want high pay then take up more complex work. Dumb bean counters!

You speak like as though the people here have any other option.

If they're local university grads, they're probably the slacker kind who were content and stopped striving to improve their portfolio once they got a B4 offer, while the high flyers were still hustling, interning and joining case competitions hoping to get a banking role or some other good management programme. Most people entering B4 are the less driven Type A students because by its very nature, the supposedly steady progression and 'iron rice bowl' of B4 attracts those who don't want to push themselves.

Unregistered 03-07-2022 08:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 224368)
You speak like as though the people here have any other option.

If they're local university grads, they're probably the slacker kind who were content and stopped striving to improve their portfolio once they got a B4 offer, while the high flyers were still hustling, interning and joining case competitions hoping to get a banking role or some other good management programme. Most people entering B4 are the less driven Type A students because by its very nature, the supposedly steady progression and 'iron rice bowl' of B4 attracts those who don't want to push themselves.

^ * non-Type A

Unregistered 03-07-2022 10:25 PM

Green
A1: 3.3k
A2: 3.8k
S1: 4.3k
S2:
AM:
M1:

Yellow (before new FY)
A1: 3.3k/3.4k/4k (audit/tax/advisory)
A2: 3.6k/3.7k/4.3k (audit/tax/advisory)
S1: 4.6k/4.5k/4.8k (audit/tax/advisory)
S2:
AM:
M1:

Blue (non-sca)
A1: 3.6k (Audit)/4k (Advisory)
A2: 3.8k
S1: 4.5k
S2: 5.3k
AM: 5.8k
M1:

Orange
A1: 3.4k (no bonus) / 4.5k (Deals)
A2: 3.7k
S1: 4.35k
S2: 5k
AM: 5.55k
M1: 6.3k

Unregistered 03-07-2022 10:45 PM

So blue is superior or on par at every rank?

Unregistered 03-07-2022 11:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 224381)
So blue is superior or on par at every rank?

Client give u data and explanation, u just take it as it is, or you will come up with your own analysis and assessment?

Unregistered 03-07-2022 11:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 224379)
Green
A1: 3.3k
A2: 3.8k
S1: 4.3k
S2:
AM:
M1:

Yellow (before new FY)
A1: 3.3k/3.4k/4k (audit/tax/advisory)
A2: 3.6k/3.7k/4.3k (audit/tax/advisory)
S1: 4.6k/4.5k/4.8k (audit/tax/advisory)
S2:
AM:
M1:

Blue (non-sca)
A1: 3.6k (Audit)/4k (Advisory)
A2: 3.8k
S1: 4.5k
S2: 5.3k
AM: 5.8k
M1:

Orange
A1: 3.4k (no bonus) / 4.5k (Deals)
A2: 3.7k
S1: 4.35k
S2: 5k
AM: 5.55k
M1: 6.3k

Blue SCA *1.2
Orange SCA 10k over 24 months.
which one more worth?

Unregistered 03-07-2022 11:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 224385)
Client give u data and explanation, u just take it as it is, or you will come up with your own analysis and assessment?

I not auditor lah. Donít compare me with you


All times are GMT +8. The time now is 02:29 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2