Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   Q: Big4 - Yearly salary increment (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/1506-q-big4-yearly-salary-increment.html)

Unregistered 20-06-2022 10:53 PM

my friend gpa with 3.something got no reply but my other friend with gpa 2.9 something got in, simi sai

Unregistered 20-06-2022 10:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 222810)
my friend gpa with 3.something got no reply but my other friend with gpa 2.9 something got in, simi sai

smarter ppl=less chance to stay long because they will have better opportunities. big 4 need long staying slavessss. this is open secret

Unregistered 20-06-2022 10:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 222809)
For their contingency plans? They know the resignation wave is coming...

Why will there be a wave of resignation?

Unregistered 20-06-2022 11:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 222809)
For their contingency plans? They know the resignation wave is coming...

Jul/aug review ma. Then all say goodbye

Unregistered 21-06-2022 12:09 AM

Hi guys, I suddenly regretted rejecting my JPM offer… my manager start to throw me to 2 more new engagements to help her with and still scold me for not being able to manage despite being overloaded with other engagements. Everyday she just keep chasing me for status of work done and always use condescending remarks against me when I fail to meet her unreasonable deadlines. I felt cheated by her because she promised that she will reduce my work load if I take back my offer but seems like she is overloading more than my usual workload

I start to feel that the partner track is not worth it given that this is taking a toll on my mental health. Any kind souls willing to advise?

Unregistered 21-06-2022 12:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 222829)
Hi guys, I suddenly regretted rejecting my JPM offer… my manager start to throw me to 2 more new engagements to help her with and still scold me for not being able to manage despite being overloaded with other engagements. Everyday she just keep chasing me for status of work done and always use condescending remarks against me when I fail to meet her unreasonable deadlines. I felt cheated by her because she promised that she will reduce my work load if I take back my offer but seems like she is overloading more than my usual workload

I start to feel that the partner track is not worth it given that this is taking a toll on my mental health. Any kind souls willing to advise?

Quit la. This is a stupid industry. Bosses are all dishonest

Unregistered 21-06-2022 08:55 AM

Quote:

Now give 10. Next year give 9. Reduced.

Unregistered 21-06-2022 09:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 222803)
Well, the people here aren’t exactly local uni first class honors.

Tsk. Speak for yourself enough, don’t suggest things about people you’ve never met to begin with.

Unregistered 21-06-2022 02:02 PM

Quote:

No matter what industry you are in, remember that your mental health is worth the most. If something there is eating away your mental health, then you need to cut it off completely.

Unregistered 21-06-2022 03:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 222823)
Jul/aug review ma. Then all say goodbye

Really meh? Then by then, will they call me for interview/hire people? I doubt so.