Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   Q: Big4 - Yearly salary increment (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/1506-q-big4-yearly-salary-increment.html)

Unregistered 24-12-2018 11:03 AM

Hi, does anyone know what is the salary for an AM in EY?

Also, what is the work like for an AM compared to a M?

Thanks in advance!

Unregistered 26-12-2018 07:07 AM

sea/garena financial analyst

sea/garena seems to be hiring extensively from the Big 4s. How much better are the prospects and salary there as compared to the Big 4s? looking for info for a relatively junior fp&a position (2 years experience)

Unregistered 02-01-2019 09:07 AM

Auditors are seriously underpaid and overworked. Earn much less than an ordinary teacher or police inspector.

Unregistered 02-01-2019 04:01 PM

Hi all, if I were to join the blue firm as a G2 in Feb 2019, I will be considered for annual review & pro-rated bonus in July(according to HR) but any idea whether there will be a 'promotion' or pro-rated salary increment for me? Is increment only applicable if you get 'promoted' to the next rank?

TL;DR Do I have to wait till July 2020 to be entitled for a 'promotion' or salary increment to G1 if I join in Feb 2019 as a G2?

Blue firm employee 12-01-2019 05:13 PM

What is a "G2"?
Anyways there is a cut-off date, last year it was 1 February. Those who started from 2 February were not eligible for promotion (= grade/salary change). They still get the pro-rated bonus but do not get promoted to next level.

Unregistered 13-01-2019 08:05 AM

How is a career in IT audit like after leaving Big 4? (job security, salary, working hours etc).

Unregistered 13-01-2019 10:01 AM

Hi All,

Can I ask for some guidance? Have been working in corporate accounting for past 3 years aince graduation and am now thinking of heading to audit, is the drastic pay cut worth it in exchange for big 4 audit experience?

Also does anyone know if big 4 advisory counts towards work experience for the CA 3 years requirement?

Unregistered 13-01-2019 11:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 113073)
Hi All,

Can I ask for some guidance? Have been working in corporate accounting for past 3 years aince graduation and am now thinking of heading to audit, is the drastic pay cut worth it in exchange for big 4 audit experience?

Also does anyone know if big 4 advisory counts towards work experience for the CA 3 years requirement?

ir is definitely worth it. and the experience counts towards for CA 3 years requirement. i have many friends who have done that and is gearing towards CFO positions in many companies now.

Unregistered 13-01-2019 12:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 113075)
ir is definitely worth it. and the experience counts towards for CA 3 years requirement. i have many friends who have done that and is gearing towards CFO positions in many companies now.

Hey thanks so much for the info, so a 1K plus drop in salary is worthwhile for the Long game?

Unregistered 15-01-2019 12:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 113075)

How about big 4 financial advisory/corp finance?