Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   Q: Big4 - Yearly salary increment (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/1506-q-big4-yearly-salary-increment.html)

Unregistered 10-06-2018 12:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 107754)
Been offered a position as Analyst A1 in assurance services. May I know what is the estimated starting pay as an fresh poly grad in EY? Thank you

Analyst or Associate? Haven't come across Analyst A1s. A1 pay afaik is $3k for last Jul intake onwards.

Unregistered 18-06-2018 11:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 107588)
I am also the prospective student and also want to know the salary increment in Big4 and Mid-tier. Please helpppppp

Dont think you are suitable to the job.

Auditors refer to prior year workpapers. You dont even care to refer to past few pages in this thread

Freshgradgrad 18-07-2018 11:34 AM

Deals Advisory

Anyone knows what is the salary for Deals Advisory roles in the Big 4 as a fresh grad? I heard PwC Deals is paying $4k, which is significantly higher than the auditing grads getting $3k. Is this true?

Specifically KPMG has opened up their deals advisory roles recently and thinking of applying, but I would like to know the salary first.

Appreciate any answers from people who knows about this. Thanks! :)

Unregistered 04-08-2018 07:46 PM

Big 4 Strategy Consulting

Hi everyone,

Doesn't seem to be too much information on the above. Can anyone shed some light on what the current pay is like for an analyst (pre-MBA) is like at these firms in Singapore? Particularly interested in Monitor Deloitte and KPMG Strategy.

Much appreciated.

villan 04-08-2018 08:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 109352)
Hi everyone,

Doesn't seem to be too much information on the above. Can anyone shed some light on what the current pay is like for an analyst (pre-MBA) is like at these firms in Singapore? Particularly interested in Monitor Deloitte and KPMG Strategy.

Much appreciated.

3-4k..........

Unregistered 04-08-2018 09:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by villan (Post 109353)
3-4k..........

Thank you Villan!

Unregistered 12-08-2018 02:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Freshgradgrad (Post 108946)
Anyone knows what is the salary for Deals Advisory roles in the Big 4 as a fresh grad? I heard PwC Deals is paying $4k, which is significantly higher than the auditing grads getting $3k. Is this true?

Specifically KPMG has opened up their deals advisory roles recently and thinking of applying, but I would like to know the salary first.

Appreciate any answers from people who knows about this. Thanks! :)

Yes, 4k for Pwc Deals, about 3k for the other Big 4s.

mrgrumpz 09-09-2018 01:01 AM

Hi, received an offer for a role as an advisory (restructuring services) associate at one of the big 4.. any advice on this role? Would progression be similar to audit associates?

There isn’t much local discussion based on my online research. Many thanks

Unregistered 23-09-2018 11:15 AM

how much is the bonus?

Unregistered 25-09-2018 08:51 PM

How much to expect as a year 1 Senior Manager in big 4? Would 8.5k be a fair ask?