Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   Q: Big4 - Yearly salary increment (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/1506-q-big4-yearly-salary-increment.html)

Unregistered 07-01-2022 07:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 196807)
Eh $10 eat what oh in CBD? So niao

For yellow, it is $12. Your response sounds very pampered. To answer your question and i assume you are a greenhorn since you dont even know the policy, it is unlikely that you will be in cbd often for the first few years.

Unregistered 07-01-2022 07:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 196807)
Eh $10 eat what oh in CBD? So niao

EY already give you free sandwich during peak plus $12 meal allowance. You still want to complain.

Many kids in Africa no food to eat and are willing to die to OT in such a prestigious company.

Stop behaving like an entitled spoiled brat

Unregistered 07-01-2022 07:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 196814)
EY already give you free sandwich during peak plus $12 meal allowance. You still want to complain.

Many kids in Africa no food to eat and are willing to die to OT in such a prestigious company.

you say like that you win liao lor

Unregistered 07-01-2022 07:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 196812)
For yellow, it is $12. Your response sounds very pampered. To answer your question and i assume you are a greenhorn since you dont even know the policy, it is unlikely that you will be in cbd often for the first few years.

Hello Max, nice to see you here

Unregistered 07-01-2022 08:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 196814)

sorry to burst your bubble. is FIRST COME FIRST SERVE free sandwich in limited quantities lo have u seen the queue during peak hour yet? order so little quantities also niao to the maximum

Unregistered 07-01-2022 08:31 PM

What is this sandwich that people q for ? Famous one ah

I wont bother q for free food. Irather pay myself and order my own meal. Why complain- u not happy buy ur own la

anyway , u mean u can claim cab every OT? that is very good, many companies dont have that or even meal allowance

Unregistered 07-01-2022 08:39 PM

Ehhh I merely ask why so niao and people are make assumptions le. I not from big4 lah, I’m here to kaypo only.

Unregistered 07-01-2022 08:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 196822)
Ehhh I merely ask why so niao and people are make assumptions le. I not from big4 lah, I’m here to kaypo only.

lol I’m not from big4 also just here to see see look look

Unregistered 07-01-2022 08:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 196821)
What is this sandwich that people q for ? Famous one ah

I wont bother q for free food. Irather pay myself and order my own meal. Why complain- u not happy buy ur own la

anyway , u mean u can claim cab every OT? that is very good, many companies dont have that or even meal allowance

troller spotted. don't even know the existence of the sandwich. working in sme ah so poor thing no meal allowance

Unregistered 07-01-2022 09:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 196818)
sorry to burst your bubble. is FIRST COME FIRST SERVE free sandwich in limited quantities lo have u seen the queue during peak hour yet? order so little quantities also niao to the maximum

Like dog feeding session sia. Work like dog and get fed like one. Partner walk pass also laugh. Look at all these kumgong kias who do free OT for me