Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   Q: Big4 - Yearly salary increment (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/1506-q-big4-yearly-salary-increment.html)

Unregistered 04-01-2022 10:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 196214)
Anybody know how data trust pays in PWC? Under risk assurance,.. for A1,A2, etc… saw on SGcareerfutures range is 4-5.5k, anyone know if accurate?

Anyone know if data analytics focused roles in PWC gives good exit opportunities? Thanks..

Unregistered 04-01-2022 10:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 196283)
For audit, I personally dunno anyone who went in with the idea of making partners. In fact, I don't know anyone who went in aiming to stay at least until SM. It is more of natural progression if they stay until SM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 196286)
yeah same... all wanna work 3 years until senior and zhao.. if 3 years and zhao then the exit opps also not that good ma right? usually do accounting/ IA / fp&a. if go fp&a still nid downgrade rank somemore

I can confirm people who went into audit aiming to reach SM / Partner do exist, as I do know a couple of such people. But yes I agree they are a rarity and minority, with many people wanting to work 3 years and leave after getting CA.

And when I say “minority”- I mean I know like 5 out of a sample size of 40+, and out of the 5, only 2 are still going for it after 5 years lol.

Unregistered 04-01-2022 11:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 196308)
I can confirm people who went into audit aiming to reach SM / Partner do exist, as I do know a couple of such people. But yes I agree they are a rarity and minority, with many people wanting to work 3 years and leave after getting CA.

And when I say “minority”- I mean I know like 5 out of a sample size of 40+, and out of the 5, only 2 are still going for it after 5 years lol.

I think aim to be cfo more interesting than partner. I can't see myself having greater job satisfaction in being an audit partner

Unregistered 04-01-2022 01:32 PM

So is big 4 back to office? any announcements

Unregistered 04-01-2022 01:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 196313)
I think aim to be cfo more interesting than partner. I can't see myself having greater job satisfaction in being an audit partner

Who the fk asked

Unregistered 04-01-2022 02:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 196308)

Outdated liao. Most people don’t even stay for 3 years in audit. At least 20% will quit before senior, more than half of each cohort will be gone after getting senior.

Unregistered 04-01-2022 03:50 PM

Wrong so many sms still floating in big 4
So many make partner each year
30-40 make partner

Unregistered 04-01-2022 03:51 PM

Is yellow back to office

Unregistered 04-01-2022 04:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 196340)
Outdated liao. Most people don’t even stay for 3 years in audit. At least 20% will quit before senior, more than half of each cohort will be gone after getting senior.

I don't even bother to renew my CA after leaving Big4.

Unregistered 04-01-2022 04:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 196289)
LOL 12k my ass. It's around 8k, close to KPMG audit manager after the 20% increment. Don't believe check mcf

You're right, M here from deal advisory, drawing 8.5k. Pretty close to K's audit M but significantly less hours. I typically work 35 to 40 hours a week.

Those from M&A consulting (not the M&A from CF/Deal advisory but the consulting side) draw higher pay even at the same rank. The 12k could be from M&A consulting.