Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   Q: Big4 - Yearly salary increment (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/1506-q-big4-yearly-salary-increment.html)

Unregistered 10-12-2021 05:31 PM

Sup guys just came back from my appointment with my client.

Guys forgot about all these investmant banking, consulting, banking and audit careers. They are the kind of jobs that demands a lot of your time.

I was once an auditor but i quickly realized thats not what i want. In fact, i was glad that I was approached by one of the financial services director who introduced me to a job as a financial consultant. Not only did my work life balance improved tremendously but also my reumeration (even higher than my investment banking peers omg)

I have achieved several times of MDRTs along these years, thanks to my capable team and the help from my clients. What makes me enjoy my day are the smiles that i see in my client faces through adhering to my investment and wealth planning advice.

Why are you guys still working as a slave right now? Come join our team of marvellous, bubble and extraordinary financial consultants and we will make it big together as a team :)

Unregistered 10-12-2021 05:46 PM

i suppose now UOL FCH also too good for big 4

Unregistered 10-12-2021 05:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 193254)
This is not true, loads of 2nd uppers in BB

But the point still stands because 2nd upper is a good grade.

Show me a pass degree in BB if you want to disagree with me

Unregistered 10-12-2021 05:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 193262)
But the point still stands because 2nd upper is a good grade.

Show me a pass degree in BB if you want to disagree with me

2nd upper is an average grade

Unregistered 10-12-2021 05:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 193263)
2nd upper is an average grade

Lul yeahhhhh 2nd upper is avg

Unregistered 10-12-2021 06:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 193264)
Lul yeahhhhh 2nd upper is avg

Then you are just agreeing even more with me LOL by lowering the threshold not to go audit

Unregistered 10-12-2021 06:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 193258)

Guys forgot about all these investmant banking, consulting, banking and audit careers. They are the kind of jobs that demands a lot of your time.

I was once an auditor but i quickly realized thats not what i want. In fact, i was glad that I was approached by one of the financial services director who introduced me to a job as a financial consultant. Not only did my work life balance improved tremendously but also my reumeration (even higher than my investment banking peers omg)

I have achieved several times of MDRTs along these years, thanks to my capable team and the help from my clients. What makes me enjoy my day are the smiles that i see in my client faces through adhering to my investment and wealth planning advice.

Why are you guys still working as a slave right now? Come join our team of marvellous, bubble and extraordinary financial consultants and we will make it big together as a team :)

How do I contact you?

Unregistered 10-12-2021 06:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 193258)

Lol this troll again.

Unregistered 10-12-2021 06:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 193265)
Then you are just agreeing even more with me LOL by lowering the threshold not to go audit

I agree with you, 2nd upper IS average lul

Unregistered 10-12-2021 07:14 PM

End of day, there are pros and cons of Big4. It is not exactly go Big4 if your grades are poor and etc.

There are plenty of reasons of not staying or going to Big4 audit. If you find something that suits you better, go for it. If there are people who think Big4 is wonderful fairyland without any faults, I am pretty sure I can find enough reasons and convince you to not stay.

But if you decide to go to Big4 audit or want to continue to stay, then go ahead. For all the **** that you have to go through in a Big4, there are certain merits to it such as:
stable progression; office politics are rare until you reach M or are unlucky enough; there are certain part of the work that is useful and interesting especially if you like accounting. But you will need to know how to stand your ground or have a supportive manager/partner; there are useful skillset and resume experience and you can have a decent career within or outside Big4; automation is not gonna replace audit even though everyone says automation will replace auditors in 10 years time every year.